Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Lauren B.
Manning, SC
Personally I am not a fan of toffee at all, but I did decide to give these a try, because my husband loves them. They are strong in toffee flavor. I wouldn't buy these for myself, but I buy these for my husband. If you love toffee they would be perfect for you.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
I've gotten these a few times and they are great . The last time I got them was for my brother to go on vacation with he's only 14 and didn't know what kind of snacks he wanted . He loves them to and the resealable bag is awesome for keeping them fresh.
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum! I love Lindt chocolates. They taste so good. The chocolate is very smooth & I'm really a huge fan of toffee. I live that these come in bite sized pieces in a bag so you "might" be able to control your cravings!!!
jacob s.
Ferndale, MI
Toffee is a favorite flavor, and these toffee bites are absolutely delicious. I think the toffee filling they use has a great flavor and consistency, not too solid, not too burnt or processed. The chocolate quality is hard to judge, but I found it more than acceptable. Perhaps a bit overpriced, but candy isn't good for us, so I'm glad it isn't too cheap!
Chandrapaul S s.
Lynbrook, NY
Hello!!! It's me... Omg I love toffee and chocolate combinations. I have these whenever I see them while shopping or passing by the Lindt store. Perfect bite sized and great tasting flavors that are literally out of this world. Definitely recommend
Carmen L.
Atlanta, GA
Lindt chocolate always sets the bar for quality chocolate you can get anywhere, even a drug store. Their food items are quality and often will give stores such as godiva a run for their money. The product is affordable, delicious, and worth the time.
Cayla B.
Yorktown, VA
I love this series by Lindt! They taste really good and make great gifts! I like the toffee one but my favorite is their cookies and cream one. I usually try to find these if I am throwing a party or an event because I always get compliments about these. I definitely think these are worth a try.
These caramels are super delicious! I can eat a bag all by myself! This brand really does a great job at achieving the classic caramel taste. I especially like these for movie nights. My whole family enjoys them!!
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
I love anything Lindt! they always have the perfect balance between the soft silky smooth chocolate and the flavor that they're combining with it. the toffee in the Hello Toffee Bites is just the right amount without it being overly sugar sweet.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I wouldn't get these unless you are comfortable eating them all in one sitting. I mean, unless you have a whole lotta willpower. The whole "Hello" line is amazing. They do make it in single serving candy bars, so I try to buy those instead! 😆
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!