Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
Feel like coffee these are for you please have a strong coffee taste I like them
Kendra B.
London, KY
Great snack. Something I don't eat all the time. But has a great taste. Good but
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
These are super yummy, personally not my favorite but i do like the toffee taste.
Danielle K.
I love these things. My friend got me hooked on a flight we had and I can't stop.
savannah h.
I didn't like this at all. i have a peanut allergy, and it triggered my reaction.
Brooke B.
These are ok I'm not a big toffee fan but I did try these. They are really good.
Amy O.
New Ringgold, PA
These are very yummy I would buy these any day as a snack to take along on the go
Jill T.
Very good and reliable chocolate! A great bite size and great to take anywhere.
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , CA
Not bad thy were good snack ,love candy and chocolayw something new to try out
May S.
N Miami Beach, FL
Lindt is Lindt! The name itself says how AMAZINGLY PERFECT is ANYTHING they do!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!