Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Shannon W.
I've not seen these to try yet, bit I will be looking for them. They look.delicious.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This tasted really good that I recommend to tried it out. You can tasted every flavor
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I have to be in the mood for toffee but when I am this is definitely a great option.
Taylor W.
Proctorville, OH
Yummy yummy yummy! Toffee bites are my favorite to throw in my backpack and snack on.
Maddie H.
The colony, TX
These were not my favorite... Kinda hard and not a very good flavor.. Just not good
Jackie S.
Bronx, NY
The toffe is delicious and crunchy and I love the taste of it want to try some more
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good caramel candy love the taste and how good they are cheap and affordable
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I haven't really tried these yet but j would really like to try these really soon.
Andrea B.
Very tasty and would recommend to anyone. Gotta live chocolate and these are great.
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
I love these little toffee bites. If you like toffee you'll love these!!! So good.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!