Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Michelle O.
So good!!! Just the right size to pop in your mouth, and carry with you. I love these
Shannon W.
I've not seen these to try yet, bit I will be looking for them. They look.delicious.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,181 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This tasted really good that I recommend to tried it out. You can tasted every flavor
Maddie H.
The Colony , TX
These were not my favorite... Kinda hard and not a very good flavor.. Just not good
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
Yummmmmm! These taste great and they are the purge raise to get a handful to enjoy!
Jackie S.
Bronx, NY
The toffe is delicious and crunchy and I love the taste of it want to try some more
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
I love these little toffee bites. If you like toffee you'll love these!!! So good.
Andrea B.
Very tasty and would recommend to anyone. Gotta live chocolate and these are great.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good caramel candy love the taste and how good they are cheap and affordable
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I haven't really tried these yet but j would really like to try these really soon.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!