Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Jelissa C.
Boston, MA
I haven't tried these but the chocolate bar with caramel in the middle is just dreamsss
Chloe S.
Boise, ID
I love food. I also loves this because they are smaller and K can eat them better. Yum
Megan K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so yummy! I don't like to share these with people because they are so tasty!
Vanessa H.
Haven't tried these yet but looking forward to giving them a try...hope they are tasty
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
This is a little bag of yummy happiness! A must try! So go buy some and thank me after
Jenna G.
Gainesville, FL
I love anything toffee! These are great sweet snacks and perfect to take to the movies!
angie r.
Love the toffee bites.. not a big fan of chocolate but sometime it's good for the soul
Taylor W.
Huntington, WV
Yummy yummy yummy! Toffee bites are my favorite to throw in my backpack and snack on.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
I have to be in the mood for toffee but when I am this is definitely a great option.
Courtney G.
Charleston, WV
Not a huge toffee eater but these satisfy the craving I have once I do want a taste!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!