Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Kayla N.
These are SO good!! They're perfect for period cravings when you need something sweet!
Jelissa C.
Boston, MA
I haven't tried these but the chocolate bar with caramel in the middle is just dreamsss
Alyson B.
Cordova, TN
Amazing!! Yummy! I really like these! There is just the right amount of toffee in them.
Jacqueline D.
They were so so. Not my favorite. I wouldn't grab them in the aisle if they were there.
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
This is a little bag of yummy happiness! A must try! So go buy some and thank me after
Mariana C.
Burleson, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are too hard to actually enjoy ! But if you like that.. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 they do taste good
Crystal Terry M.
Ellerbe, NC
We got these one time when we were out of town and wow were they good ..will buy again!
Esperanza S.
Charlotte, NC
A bit expensive but the quality of the candy is the best. Definitely worth every dollar
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
Anything by Lindt is absolutely exquisite, favorite brand of candy over everything else
Chloe S.
Boise, ID
I love food. I also loves this because they are smaller and K can eat them better. Yum
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!