Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Stephanie Y.
Seminole , FL
Absolutely delicious love this candy very creamy and crunchy makes me feel happy and love
Sri T.
Little Elm, TX
Love the taste
Sweet and mouth melting
Love to munch on them all the time
Favorite camdy
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Yummy! I just love toffee! And having the little bites are awesome for just a small snack
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Such a nice treat here and there not too sugary reminds me of back in the day love these
Anonna C.
Staten Island , NY
Great chocolate bites and I love them so much. They are great flavor and very affordable
Melissa A.
Arab, AL
These are some of my favorites. They are on the pricier side but they are worth it to me.
Miranda F.
Panama, NE
I love toffee but it hurts my teeth wish it came softer and non stick but I do recommend
. ..
Crandall, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great I love them so much as a kid and now sick I'm a teen I keep buying these
Ang H.
Gerrardstown , Wv
These were okay. I didn't really love them but they were nice to nibble on after dinner .
angie r.
Love the toffee bites.. not a big fan of chocolate but sometime it's good for the soul
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!