Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Genesis C.
Mount Vernon, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really love these!! They are super delicious and crunchy. You would want to eat the whole bag
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
I love these toffee bites they are so good and I love the sweet flavor with the crunchy toffee
Brenda S.
Dallas, TX
DELICIOUS!!!!!! Nice and smooth flavor. Toffee is just absolutely scrumptious. Very affordable.
Monica C.
Yummyyy, Chocolate and toffee!!! I want sime asap, they taste soo good yiu don't want to share..
Latoya S.
Port Royal, SC
Tastes good. I'm not a big fan of toffee but these were good. Love the chocolate toffee blend.
Marina D.
These are so addicting! I buy a bag whenever I come across them so I make sure I never run out.
Hnou L.
Mint Hill, NC
Flavor just melts in my mouth. Yummy as can be. Perfect kind of sweet. Bites small for a snack
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Toffee bites are so addictive. you just keep popping them in your mouth. could use more toffee
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
LOVE CHOCOLATE AND LINDT IS A GREAT BRAND AND HAS A WIDE VARIETY TO CHOSE FROM YOU WILL LOVE IT
Allie F.
Framingham , MA
Not my favorite type of chocolate . I wouldn't buy it again . Too much money and isn't worth it
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!