Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Marina D.
These are so addicting! I buy a bag whenever I come across them so I make sure I never run out.
Latoya S.
Port Royal, SC
Tastes good. I'm not a big fan of toffee but these were good. Love the chocolate toffee blend.
Katie N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Great snack to have on the go. It's delicious and creamy, which is a plus. Highly recommend it.
Monica C.
Yummyyy, Chocolate and toffee!!! I want sime asap, they taste soo good yiu don't want to share..
Brenda S.
Dallas, TX
DELICIOUS!!!!!! Nice and smooth flavor. Toffee is just absolutely scrumptious. Very affordable.
Allie F.
Framingham, MA
Not my favorite type of chocolate . I wouldn't buy it again . Too much money and isn't worth it
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Toffee bites are so addictive. you just keep popping them in your mouth. could use more toffee
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
LOVE CHOCOLATE AND LINDT IS A GREAT BRAND AND HAS A WIDE VARIETY TO CHOSE FROM YOU WILL LOVE IT
Brittney M.
Not my favorite i don't really like toffee, it gets too stuck in my teeth and hurts my jaw a lot
Hnou L.
Mint Hill, NC
Flavor just melts in my mouth. Yummy as can be. Perfect kind of sweet. Bites small for a snack
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!