Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Taylor J.
Sherwood
Yum yum yum , I think anyone who loves chocolate or Lindt... This will be home sweet home for you
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
These are soooo delicious and I love the toffee in them I also love how thy are bite size on them
Ana Paula A.
All Lindt products are just top, grate quality, amazing flavor, the price tho Is a bit expensive
Jennifer M.
These are really amazing ! I love how they taste ! Their so chocolatey ! The toffee tastes great
Brenda F.
Roy, UT
Very yummy treat. Got a good deal on them at Target through the cartwheel app. I love this brand
hillary N.
This is good if you love toffee it's probably a must try but it is a little pricey for my liking
Katie N.
Great snack to have on the go. It's delicious and creamy, which is a plus. Highly recommend it.
Monica C.
Yummyyy, Chocolate and toffee!!! I want sime asap, they taste soo good yiu don't want to share..
Marina D.
These are so addicting! I buy a bag whenever I come across them so I make sure I never run out.
Angie R.
Lake St Louis, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Toffee bites are so addictive. you just keep popping them in your mouth. could use more toffee
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!