Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Hannah M.
Northville, MI
I've only tried these once or twice but they are absolutely delicious if you love toffee like I do! These aren't too expensive but just enough and it's worth it for sure! The flavor explodes in your mouth and if you try them, I can guarantee you'll agree how yummy they are.
Yesenia C.
Winton, CA
They taste like real toffee! If you're a coffee lover this will be perfect for you ! You will absolutely love with this product. defiantly will want to buy the full size because they are so addicting as an everyday snack for something sweet that you may be craving.
brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These candies are perfect for on the go snacking! they are bite-sized and in a resealable bag for a portable sweet tooth fix! The crunchy toffee bites are so rich and delicious you have to have more then one! reasonable priced and a great brand! a must buy
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These a re a little too sweet for me but I do really enjoy toffee and chocolate together. I like the differences in texture because they work really well together. You can find this at target or some other similar sites.
Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
These HELLO Toffee Bites are just what I need to nibble on at my desk while I am working! I love the resealable container, its perfect to keep right in a compartment for easy access when I need a sweet snack with amazing texture, crunchy then chewy then melty.
genesis a.
South Kensington , London
Anything by Lindtt is good. I loved these caramels. They paired great with strong dark coffee. I bought this in Target and it was a pretty good deal, and good value. It was a nice alternative to my usual caramels and guest loved them. I will buy these again.
Shellie S.
League City, TX
These are definitely a favorite in our home due to the toffee addicts that live within! Lindt HELLO Toffee Bites are the perfect size when you just want a little something sweet, but not a full-blown candy bar or dessert.
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
DELICIOUS is the first word that comes to mind when I think of Lindt Toffee bites! I get them in my stocking every Christmas from my parents and they are the first thing I dig in to! Definitely recommend trying these out!
Xiomara G.
At first I had mixed feelings about this only because I'm not a huge fan of toffee. Yet around the holiday season I just love trying and baking different things. So I went for it, seriously this are great:) And a bonus is that they don't get stuck in your teeth so much.
Avery R.
The slightly salty, crunchy bites of goodness are hard to resist. They are a bit spendy, but since they are so good I think that they are worth it! I got mine at Target and I am excited to see what else they bring out this year to try. I will be repurchasing!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!