Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

Lindt Hello Toffee Bites

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Jacqueline F.
I did not enjoy these as I thought I would. I like the bite size pieces but the flavor is not there
Lori W.
Willamina, OR
I am not a fan of these. They have a burnt flavor and the chocolate is not as smooth as I like it.
Diamond B.
Dallas, TX
My favorite! I could eat these for days !! I love them so much I would choose these over any others
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
I love these very much. They give u the energy you need and also taste very good at the same time.
Mickala C.
These were okay. They were good but there was an after taste about them that I did not like as much
Ana Paula A.
All Lindt products are just top, grate quality, amazing flavor, the price tho Is a bit expensive
Jasmine C.
Boaz , AL
These are soooo delicious and I love the toffee in them I also love how thy are bite size on them
Christy E.
Hampton, GA
I love the rich toffee flavor in a small bite it's a small but large and strong flavor of Carmel.
Nicole A.
Es bueno tambiem el savor a caramelo me encanta ya que lo mesca con un savor diferente y duritooo
Emily G.
These are great. Very great texture. The price is little much. This is a cheat snack on my diet.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!