Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Arianna K.
Escalon, CA
THE BOMb. Can't go wrong. Carmel all day baby. Melts in your mouth but long enough to savor the flavor
Chrislyn C.
You can't really go wrong with some really good toffee bites and these are always the ones I reach for
Sara K.
Allentown, PA
Absolutely love these! The perfect bite sized snack when you want a little something sweet as a snack
Kristy M.
The fact I can see you soon as you want me too to get to go out to my mom to let you go out to my mom
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Theres nothing better then delicious toffee especially when it is with the delicious lindt chocolate.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
I love these Lindt hello toffee bites! I love eating tiny little pieces of candy. They taste so good
Andy K.
These taste very good however they are very unhealthy for you so I only buy them on special occasions
Rachel D.
I love toffee and these are so good! Very tasty and a great treat. I would recommend this to anyone!
Jess P.
Kinston
I said I don't know what toffee is. Please let me stop. I do not care. At all. Nooooooloooooooooooooo
luana e.
This caramel and excellent and irresistible recommend, buy and eat for that wonderful and delicious.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!