Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Anne S.
Cedar Falls, IA
These are incredily delicious and you can't deny the packaging is absolutely adorable and draws you in
luana e.
This caramel and excellent and irresistible recommend, buy and eat for that wonderful and delicious.
Sara K.
Allentown, PA
Absolutely love these! The perfect bite sized snack when you want a little something sweet as a snack
Andy K.
These taste very good however they are very unhealthy for you so I only buy them on special occasions
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Theres nothing better then delicious toffee especially when it is with the delicious lindt chocolate.
Jess P.
Kinston
I said I don't know what toffee is. Please let me stop. I do not care. At all. Nooooooloooooooooooooo
Kristy M.
The fact I can see you soon as you want me too to get to go out to my mom to let you go out to my mom
Rachel D.
I love toffee and these are so good! Very tasty and a great treat. I would recommend this to anyone!
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
I love these Lindt hello toffee bites! I love eating tiny little pieces of candy. They taste so good
Lori W.
Willamina, OR
I am not a fan of these. They have a burnt flavor and the chocolate is not as smooth as I like it.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!