Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Sarah K.
Same as the pretzel ones, these things are awesome!! I discovered them about a week ago and I'm addicted!
Summer R.
Union, MS
Yummy!! I love toffee, and Lindt chocolate is ALWAYS delicious. Perfect little bites for a sweet tooth!
Tiffany S.
Sophia, NC
Love the toffee taste in this candy! So good to snack on at night time. I even bring it to the movies!
Felicia Y.
These taste amazing and the brand lindt is my fave brand of chocolate. So i will totally buy this again
Chrislyn C.
You can't really go wrong with some really good toffee bites and these are always the ones I reach for
Arianna K.
Escalon, CA
THE BOMb. Can't go wrong. Carmel all day baby. Melts in your mouth but long enough to savor the flavor
Anne S.
Cedar Falls, IA
These are incredily delicious and you can't deny the packaging is absolutely adorable and draws you in
Gisell G.
Simple milk chocolate covered toffe bits. Coating is creamy amd the chocolate toffee ratio is balanced.
Meli H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Lindt, especially toffee bites, they are so smooth and delicious that I can't stop eating them.
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
Havent really gotten the chance to try it but my friends says they are delicious and they recommend it.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!