Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Kiya R.
Huntsville, AL
Yummmm! These taste so delicious and gourmet! The chocolate is still creamy. The toffee is so delicious!
Sarah D.
Athens, TX
These are delicious! Best toffee candy out there! The flavor is good and the price is always reasonable.
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
The toffee has such a good flavor and covered in the Lindt chocolate makes it melt in my mouth. So yummy!
DiDi D.
Magalia ca
Good for sharing with people had them out for a party at home my guests ate them up before I could hahaha
Kristen G.
Pikeville , NC
I love toffee & these are delicious! Melt right in your mouth. I could eat a whole thing in one sitting.
Melaiva S.
Beaumont, TX
I've tried these once and I don't believe they're the best, but I do still love the great flavor of them!
Andrea K.
Kansas city, MO
Lindt hello toffee bites are pretty tasty. I'm usually very pleased with anything I purchase from Lindt.
These are delicious. I love these. The only thing I have to complain about is that the are really sweet.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Not the biggest fan of toffee, but these were pretty good. convenient size and they're pretty tasty too.
malori r.
BUENA PARK, CA
Mmmm so addicting! Crunchy delectable toffee bits covered in sweet chocolate! My afternoon sweet treat...
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!