Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

Lindt Hello Toffee Bites

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Crystal B.
I love almost all lindt chocolates. However this ine was kind of a let down. They were harder than I expected.
Lina D.
San Antonio, TX
These are amazingly smooth once the melt into your mouth! They're just great and cute and delicious to eat!!!
Chloe H.
I am not a huge toffee fan but these are just so irrestiable and good! Lindt is the best and they never fail!
Melissa g.
Laurinburg, NC
Love these little pieces of heaven. Lindt has the best candies. If you like toffee you def need to try these.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt is such a delicious chocolate brand and these are no exception who could pass up toffee and chocolate!
Anamaria S.
Great bite sized snacks. Great for on the go snacks but you can never just eat one because they taste so good
Imani N.
Clewiston, FL
Haven't tried these but they look yummy and I was told they were yummy. In definitely gonna give them a try.
Asia D.
Gresham, OR
I had some of these around last week and I wasn't disappointed it was my first time and I'm already in LOVE.
Alyssa M.
I love toffee candy!! The only bad thing is that it sticks to your teeth!! Other than that I love the taste!!
Vanessa R.
North Augusta, SC
These are delicious i have purchazed a few times i just wish they weren't so expensive but they are very good.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!