Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Kaylee B.
Medora, IN
Love these. a little sticky but not too terrible. first tried this last Christmas and have been hooked ever since
Patricia  G.
East Durham, NY
Lindt HELLO Toffee Bites are AMAZING, I got these and kept in my drawer at work. I had finished them in two days.
Joanna V.
Carrollton, GA
Soooooo yummy!! These are great to have whenever you just want a little bit of caramel and don't want a whole bar
Katie L.
Delicious just like all Lindt products. Creamy and crunchy. Love this company's chocolate. Good price point too.
MAYCEY B.
Franklin, OH
So good they taste like toddy for some reason tho and they are really cheap good value good flavor good quality.
Maddy G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love chocolate and I love toffee. This is the perfect mixture! On top of that, Lindt chocolate is a good brand!
Kat M.
Long Beach , CA
They are good but they are not my favorite I don't know what they just are not for me but they are not bad at all
Crystal B.
I love almost all lindt chocolates. However this ine was kind of a let down. They were harder than I expected.
Heidi R.
Lindt's Hello line is well worth the extra money from just your every day sweets. Splurge. You won't be sorry.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL

these candies are delicious I like to share with my family and friends, also to give to our friends and family
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!