Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Ericka W.
Washington, DC
I'm not a big fan of toffee so I don't know why I took a chance with these, it was very sticky and got stuck in my teeth.
Alissa Q.
So good :) it has soft chocolate and crunchy toffee in the center, before you know it, you'll be finishing the whole bag
Brionne H.
Lake Charles, LA
Doesn't really have a toffe taste to it but other than that it's really good and it kinda have a coffee taste to it also
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I haven't had an opportunity to try these but with toffee and chocolate together and made by Lindt, they have to be good!
Ahmora P.
Atlanta, GA
Literally make my mouth water when I'm smelling them! I buy them all the time . These are my absolute favorite caramels .
Isabel G.
Long Beach, CA
The fact I have a great way of saying it would mean so much better if it was just about every day for me and you can get
Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
I love these! They're hard to find sometimes but when I see them I grab like two bags 😂😜 they're my "cheat day" favs 😁
Natally P.
Elsa, TX
Oh my God who is not in love with these the best thing on earth so so good delicious melts in your mouth like Neverland
Caity C.
I have never tried these but I love toffee and Lindt so I'm sure they would be wonderful! They make the best chocolate
Caila T.
Ironton, OH
Toffee bites are so delicious because they are hard and soft at the same time! The taste of their toffee blows my mind!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!