Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

Lindt Hello Toffee Bites

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Badra B.
So so so delicious. I mean it is a rare treat. Not just the calories but also the price play a role in that sentiment. But when I want to treat myself it is either this or Ben and Jerry's karamel sutra. If they were not this expensive the would constantly end up in my cart. Maybe it is better this way. Gotta watch your calories....
Jasmin S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt Hello Toffee bites are delicious!! Every time I go to the mall I get a pound or two of different flavors and half of them are Toffee. They're like a cool mix of Hershey's white chocolate bar with bits of oreo and coffee. These are the type of treats you eat in small quantities and hide from your little cousins haha!!
Amanda W.
Toffee is always a hit or miss with me. either i love it or i hate it and there really is no in between. these though are that in between. they are pretty good, I don't eat them a lot, i recommend them but there just not really my go to snack when i have other options
Samantha A.
I love the Lindt HELLO Toffee Bites! These little balls of chocolate and toffee are perfect for on the go and traveling. The chocolate quality is amazing on these little snacks and the toffee is perfect I highly recommend everyone to go pick these up at their local drugstore or target they are amazing!
Shon M.
Savannah, GA
These are something that I have seen for the first time about a week ago. My friend had bought them from CVS and let me try them. The taste is amazing and so is the texture but they are a little pricey and I would not bay 5 dollars for a small bag...
Stacy M.
Yulee, FL
These literally explode with flavor in your mouth. The chocolate is smooth and creamy, and the bits of toffee mixed in are amazing. The only caveat is that you don't realize how many of the tiny treats you are consuming, and can easily eat much more than one serving if you're not careful!
Kristin K.
Missoula , MT
These little bits of goodness are delicious! I came across these at Target and had to buy all the flavors, love them all. I keep a stash in my desk drawer and they are delicious. Perfect snack, I can't recommend these enough. Resealable bag, so you can snack and put away for another day!
Peyton C.
Lutherville, MD
These candies are so good when you're looking for something sweet, but are not too hungry. I love to keep them in my car so that I can just pop a little something sweet on my ride. The toffee flavor is perfect. I've had a lot of similar candies, but these are definitely my favorite.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I love Lindt products, expecialy these, they really delicious and they're not extremely chewy, the toffee is soft and delicious, they also not that sweet so you can enjoy them. they're perfect for sharing with family. I will continue to purchase these and i absolutely recommend.
Heather M.
These are delicious. They sell them at Target and are very easily available. Lindt is my favorite brand of chocolate/candies. They excel at balancing flavors of sweet and savory and they really nailed this one. I'd recommend this candy for sure.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!