Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

brianna c.
One word: YUM. this stuff is dangerously good. Its sort of sweet for me so i usually stick to the serving size or less. ENJOY!
Brianna B.
Spring Hill, FL
They taste amazing i usualy buy them from publix and i love the packaging the price is alright and the toffee taste amazinggg.
Aprll C.
Dallas, TX
I found this candy to be rich and delicious. It exceeded my expectations. Great snack while working. It goes great with coffee
Mayra V.
Be careful, you might accidentally eat the whole thing in one sitting. I'm not always a chocolate person but this satisfies me.
Kate S.
Ahhhh. I love these things. I love that they're small enough to stash a few in my purse to take on the go. Excellent flavor!
Samantha H.
Columbia, SC
These are so good, lindt is one the best chocolate company's out there and they always bring it when it comes to new things.
Jacklyn V.
Downey, CA
I love Lindt and I love toffee these two combined are bomb dot com! Whoever invited this combination is the man or women lol
Mary a.
The Lindt HELLO Toffee Bites are a delicious and tasty product, i don't always like toffee but i most definitely like this one
Keila A.
Riverside, CA
I already love coffee and these things right here are so delicious and chewy I love them so much I might have an addiction
fazeela c.
I love lindt chocolate but not a huge fan of toffee since it gets stuck between my teeth. So i go for lindt without toffee.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!