Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Cathy A.
Cumberland, Me
These have good taste, but are generally pretty hard. I have crushed them and used them in a triffle dessert and they were very good
Lesly B.
San Bernardino, CA
They are soo good . I always buy a back up. Also the flavor is just amazing and it has a hint of salt that ties everything together.
Melissa G.
Monona, IA
Just the perfect little pick me up that you need with the right amount of toffee and chocolate. And the price isn't that bad either.
Sarah A.
Redmond , WA
I am not a huge fan of toffee but these were ok they are not my favorite just because i don't like toffy. they are little bite sizes
christine C.
I have never had these but I'm sure I would like them I like the other favors of them. . They only sell them at target in my area tho
Justine A.
1980 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am a big toffee fan and these are to die for! Such a yummy buttery toffee flavor. They are really good. You won't be disappointed.
Ashley H.
These are one of my new favorite candies now because they are the perfect mix of chocolate along with crunchy little toffee bites.
Megan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these because they are very sweet. I like these because they are have a long lasting taste. They are a perfect little snack
Christy R.
Leander, TX
These candies are creamy and decadent. The chocolate is smooth and has a full bodied flavor and the toffee is perfectly carmelized.
Lindsey J.
Longwood , FL
These candies are really good, I enjoy toffee and not many candies incorporate it in their mix. They can be hard to chew at times.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!