Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

Lindt Hello Toffee Bites

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
Yet again something else I have not tried but the title makes my mouth water!!!! I want it I'm gonna go look for them after actually lol
Joanna A.
Modesto, CA
These are to die for... I put them in my ice cream, and its the best thing that's happened to me.. Especially when mother nature calls..
Lacey  G.
Rochelle, IL
I love Lindt but not these. I'm not a huge fan of toffee but others in my office enjoyed these. They said they were rich and very sweet.
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
These are the best for when you just want to snack on something small! The small bite size pieces are perfect to just pop in your mouth!
Wensday M.
Bridgton, ME
These are the best. i love these so much. they are so worth the money and taste amazing. I bought them at Lindt and it was a grreat value
Claudette L.
I've tried one of these from a friend and I wasn't very fond of the taste. Maybe it's for the fact that I don't like the taste of toffee.
Joan K.
Crystal Lake, IL
I LOVE LINDT chocolates and caramels! If it has the LINDT name on it you know it will be good all the time and worth the calories for it!
Megen M.
Alpena, MI
Lindt is the hands down best product ever! Great price and even better smell and quality! I will buy this over and over and over again!
Christina V.
Love toffee. Love chocolate. Love the combination. They're small so try to not overindulge if you dare (I always fail and eat too many)
Sarah A.
Redmond , WA
I am not a huge fan of toffee but these were ok they are not my favorite just because i don't like toffy. they are little bite sizes
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!