Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Eva C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so foul tasting. They are overpowering and expensive. I wouldn't recommend these to people who don't like coffee or toffee flavors.
Anna R.
These are everything. Buttery, smooth, decadent. Honestly just so delicious. I love lindt chocolate and almost always have some in the house.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
Perfect bite size morsels for quick snacking or for sharing. Love the toffee ones but the chocolate chip cookie dough is also pretty awesome.
Megan M.
These hello toffee bites are incredible! Maybe it's just because I love toffe, but these taste phenomenal and they r definitely worth buying
Sheila F.
Newark, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have never tried them, but they sound and look good enough tot eat. Plus they are Lindt, so you are in good hands. Must be a little pricey.
Kelsey H.
I ate so many I got sick. Lol good movie snack for a chick flick! I don't have them that often though. But when I do I can't restrain! Haha!
Barbara K.
Bridgton, ME
These will leave your taste buds screaming for more they are sooo delicious! Toffee in small bite size pieces..Yes Please I want some more!
Cindy G.
Kannapolis, NC
I have tried many products from Lindt and this is hands down amazing. The product is great and tastes amazing. it is also worth the price.
Nick G.
Saint Charles, MO
I do love Lindt. I usually get this at WalMart. and I usually get it around the holidays for myself and other people. it's kinda expensive.
Destiny A.
Aiken, SC
They were okay. I thought the taste would be better. The value was good though. The price wasn't too much. I brought it at the Lindt store.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!