Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Lena N.
These little toffee bites are heaven! Great frozen and for taking in a bag for on the run. Great toffee flavor with better taste than the off brands
Very sweet and delectable. Love buying these and sharing with my friends and family. You need to take these away from me or I can eat the whole bag!
Alisandra A.
Ahhhh these are so good! I love them and so do my family and my friends! They are very affordable and I find them anywhere: Walmart, Kmart, and Ross.
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
I like the flavor and the nice packaging. The toffee flavor is not harsh on your mouth and doesn't have that feeling of it sticking in all your teeth
Ellie B.
These taste good but always get stuck in my teeth and while i really love the other flavors loke the strawberry cheesecake they can be hard to find
Chrystal L.
Jacksonville, FL
These are so delicious I can never get enough. I totally recommend these! These have such a satisfying taste. I also like to give them as gifts :)
carmen c.
I would recommend any product from Lindt. They are the best in flavor a little on the pricey side but so worthy it in their good value as a gift
Jennifer G.
Evans Mills, NY
These taste yummy. We sometimes put these on top of ice cream too. these go quickly in our house. these are to yummy to just sit there.. LOL :)
Brittany B.
Compared to other brands who sell similar products these are ok. The flavor is good but I prefer Godiva when it comes to the toffee or caramel.
Lindsey R.
Imperial, MO
Never been a huge fan of toffe bites. But i see a lot of older people who try them. I like almost any candy. So i would definitely be willing to try.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!