Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Janet T.
Roanoke, IN
The toffee was really good it was to hard. The Chocolate was tasted really creamy. I absolutely love them. You can eat a little bit at a time or the whole bag.
Katie R.
Ashburn, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They flavor of these is great, but they are so small (which is good and bad). Sometimes I need the portion control, but other days I just need a little more
Phyllis E.
Jackson, TN
Never had these toffee bites but want to try them. why? because they are bite size and sharable. i love the toffee flavor so this is a go getter soon for me.
Reyna T.
Mesquite, TX
My purchase arrived in a week and I had bought the salted caramel and hazelnut chocolate bars. The hazelnut was nice but my favorite is the salted caramel.
Jonson M.
Bronx, NY
The bag looks good I would like your company send me your products son Imcan make a Review in my YouTube Channel I can grow up and your company to. Thanks
Kayli B.
Topeka, KS
These are beyond delicious if i could live off these or anything by lindt I would. Only down fall they are a little pricey and you'll get addicted lol.
Katie B.
They're so good if you need something on the go out something to just busy you while you work! They're delicious and I would most definitely recommend!
Angela L.
North Hills, CA
One of my favorite brands of chocolate! Lindt never disappoints. The chocolate is so smooth and creamy, while the toffee adds an extra level of flavor.
Selena G.
DELICIOUS!!!!!!! tOFFEE BITES ARE AMAZING!!!! chocolate too!!! Even better, I buy these for my desk at work when im having a crazy chocolate craving!!!
Maddy C.
cherry creek parkway north , ohio
They were great, not my favorite though. Kids love them but my teeth don't, with the toffee. I would eat again but wouldn't have the need to buy this.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!