Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

amanda b.
I have never tried these but i am positive there good, i love lindt chocolate its super smooth and the chocolate is amazing have a milkier taste then any other candy
Nicole R.
Indianapolis, In
I really enjoy the taste. It is a little more than the other brands, but once you taste them you are hooked. I eat a bag or 2 a month. You can buy them at Walmart.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
These tffe bites are my husbands favorite he has them in the car and sadly they melt but he devouwers them. They are great. he will buy a bag a week. I think they are super cheap and the bags aren't too big so I don't feel awful after eating a handfull.
Beatrice A.
Brooklyn, NY
These are very delicious, they don't taste like cheap chocolate, and are very smooth. I buy these usually in the supermarkets/ grocery stores, they are very affordable because you get a lot of product.
Kelsey O.
Chester, VA
Very yummy although slightly overindulgent. The bite size makes it a nice little treat from time to time though! The chocolate is very smooth, and the toffee bits are a nice added crunch. Probably going to repurchase as my roommate loves them
Jacqueline W.
Suwanee, GA
These little toffee bites are heaven! Great frozen and for taking in a bag for on the run. Great toffee flavor with better taste than the off brands. toffee for me isn't my go to snack but if i was to have it this is they only way i will want to go ahead
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
Lindt is the best! Nothing like binge eating toffee and having a glass of wine. I love the connivence this bag offers along with the small bites, it allows me to get my fix without getting extra greedy!
Haylee C.
These are SO good! I love having these for when I get a sweet tooth. The only negative is that they are pretty expensive so I would not buy them all the time.
Janet T.
Roanoke, IN
The toffee was really good it was to hard. The Chocolate was tasted really creamy. I absolutely love them. You can eat a little bit at a time or the whole bag.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
So so delicious. They used to make a chocolate bar that was a similar flavor and when they stopped making it I was so upset. This fills that hole in my heart.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!