Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Lisa W.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Toffee and chocolate are a favorite combination of mine. I highly enjoy these bites as a mid afternoon pick me up while in work. They are just the right size and the perfect combination of toffee and chocolate!
Lucas G.
From all of the various Lindt products, the toffee bites are one of my favorite. However, I have to be in the mood for it, unlike other candies where I can have them any time. But these have great flavor!
Amber C.
Smithville, TN
If you enjoy toffee flavored ANYTHING then you will absolutely LOVVEE these little bites of heaven! Personally, I am more of a chewy original caramel person, but these have a wonderful taste though!
Kaylee S.
Waukesha , WI
Anything with chocolate and toffee is good in my book and these are no exception! Great for when I just have a small craving since they're just tiny bite sized pieces and not an entire candy bar.
Colleen K.
Delicious!!!!! These are the perfect snack when your sweet tooth kicks in ! Bought these at target because I had never seen/heard of them before but they are now something I repurchase regularly.
Samantha M.
Katy, TX
Enjoyed this one would enjoy it more if I didn't have to share they are so good everyone takes them from me ha ha they are just delicious an anytime treat for me it an all the time treat love it
April V.
Lindt is my ALL time favorite candy. so creamy and delicious. Many flavors to choose from. So these bite size pieces are perfect for busy on the go people who just want to have a quick snack. I keep mine in the fridge, it gives it a different consistency which I like.
Jennifer W.
Topeka, KS
Omg! I cannot get enough of these! They taste like a toffee dream and I pop them one right after another. My only problem is the price. There's just not enough in the bag to warrant the price!
Kymberly F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a big fan of toffee bites and this lindt treat is great. Perfect for a little sugar go to. I only get these for special occasions and I find them at publix.
Jamika C.
Odessa, TX
I would give 10 stars if I could! Who doesn't love creamy chocolate and crunchy toffee??? The combination of the two is amazingly delicious! Lindt chocolate has done it yet again!!!!!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!