Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Stephanie V.
Wilmington, NC
They remind me a lot of a whopper type of candy. The taste is pretty fantastic. Sometimes feels like I'm eating a butterfinger bbs if anyone remembers what they were like.
Walter G.
Los Angeles, CA
AMAZING!!! EVERYTHING that this company touches turns to gold. How do they do it?... No, seriously... How?... The legend says, Mr. Lindt must have sold the souls of his family as well as his own. (True Story, Pretty sure).
Caelan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the bomb.com if it weren't for the price I would probably buy them more every time I go to the store which there are little cheaper and not hard to find
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Lindt is my favorite candy. It is so delicious and melts in my mouth. The size of the toffee bites it great and it curbs my sweet tooth when I need a little sugar.
Danielle C.
Yum these are the best and super affordable! Absolutely delicious if you like toffee and plus they're bite sized which is everyone's favorite. Super compact and great to take traveling. Would definitely recommend
Mannette P.
Murrieta, CA
These toffee bites are rich on the outside and the bear toffee inside. Eat them slowly so you can enjoy each layer. Hard to do but there's more in the bag....lol
hannah i.
These are delicious i plan on getting them again,.my friend helped me get a box in the first place and after that i was in love with lindt, especially the toffee
Brittany S.
Buford, GA
These are so good we can barely keep them in our pantry. I bought these at my local target. I think they were a good value considering the taste in comparison to other brands. I would repurchase these for sure.
Nancy B.
Anaheim , CA
They were really good. There's not much I can say but that. I had no problem with it. However I've heard people that say that they got some and that they are hard to bite. But I have not problem with them.
Lisa W.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Toffee and chocolate are a favorite combination of mine. I highly enjoy these bites as a mid afternoon pick me up while in work. They are just the right size and the perfect combination of toffee and chocolate!
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!