Lindt Hello Toffee Bites uploaded by amanda d.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Recipe: Toffee
  • Weight: 5.3 oz
  • Dimensions (in.): 5 x 1.8 x 7.9

Alexandra H.
Nashville
These are another of my favorite treats! I can’t get enough toffee! I can’t buy it too often because I’ll just eat it all in one sitting! Too good!!! I highly recommend! Seriously amazing!
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I really think that toffee is amazing! and to combine that amazingness with Lindt chocolate and roll it into little bite sized pieces is genius!

These are delicious for a snack on the go (as long as you keep them stored in a place where the will not melt!), I normally like to have candies like these on a car ride or plane because they are easily sealable, and easy to just pop in your mouth. they don't require plates and won't make big messes!

these are also affordable, and you will never be disappointed in the quality, so I highly suggest checking them out! I can find these online, at my local grocery store and even at the Boise speciality chocolate store downtown so they are also easily available as well! I recommend these to any of you whom love chocolates, bite sized candies and for those of you who enjoy toffee as well!

at least just give em a try!
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Lindt products and I LOVE toffee so I was surprised at how much I disliked these. They didn't taste like buttery, rich toffee but instead like the cheapest almond bits on the market. The chocolate, likewise, was not rich and creamy. It also tasted like a cheap imitation, like some generic "toffee" candy you'd find in a 99 cent store. Usually, I devour toffee candy but I ended up throwing these away after just a few bites. They're gross and the high-quality I've come to expect from Lindt.
Ashley W.
I actually purchased these for my husband. I typically do not like toffee flavored candy and didn't think these would be for me. I was totally wrong! I was craving chocolate and tried one. They are so good! I can't stand the smell of heath and definitely don't like the taste of them and that is what I thought these would be comparable to. These just have such perfect mixture of the chocolate and toffee taste where it isn't too overpowering.
Jacquelyn J.
Toffee is a delicious flavor when combined with chocolate, and especially when the maker of that chocolate is Lindt! Though it more expensive than grabbing a candy bar, the flavor is worth the splurge! I would recommend this to others and totally a great gift idea for chocolate addicts in your life!
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Toffee anything is wonderful. I am a bit of a toffee snob so I will say that these aren't my favorite. Could have been an old bag that I tried but this candy was too sticky and had a burnt taste. It was okay and I didn't use it in a blender with my milk shake but I wouldn't have eaten it plain. Just not the kind of texture I prefer. Too expensive.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I'm not a huge fan of toffee usually. Its a little hard on my teeth, but these were very tasty. I don't think I would buy them again because they were a little on the pricey side and there are much tastier chocolates without toffee out there. Not sure if there are other flavors than toffee, but I would try because I love Lindt chocolates.
Viviane K.
Lindt was my father's favorite brand, so it was also mine when I was growing up, and still to this day. While I love the Lindt chocolate bars, I prefer to buy the bag of HELLO Toffee Bites. It is not necessarily a good value, but oh the taste of those is well worth it. I always recommend it.
Brielle M.
Saint Louis, MO
YUM! Anything from Lindt is to die for. I love anything toffee flavored, and these have a great texture! I'll grab these from Walmart every once in a while, if I'm feeling like treating myself. I would definitely continue to purchase these and the other products from the Lindt HELLO line.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm digging on the new Hello line by Lindt. The bites are nice because if you have the self control, they are the perfect size. If the whole gang's around, it certainly won't last, but the plus side is the pieces are all ready to go. No melty fingerprints from trying to break up a bar.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Anyone know where I can buy this product at?! My boyfriend is obsessed with toffee stuff lol
Melissa S.
Are these as good as the pretzel bites? Does the toffee get stuck in your teeth?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I love toffee candy!
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
are these as good as the look?
Donna B.
are these nice? i have never seen them before!