BY LINDT

Fun New Flavor! I am the new HELLO collection from Lindt. Im modern, enticing and sinfully delicious. Taste me. Share me. Love me. TAKE ME. TASTE ME. LOVE ME. Discover Chocolate Sticks from Lindt, perfect for on-the-go! The irresistible combination of melt-in-your-mouth Lindt milk chocolate with a sinfully delicious light and fluffy strawberry cream cheese filling. Lindt strawberry cheesecake stick. Nice to sweet you! see more...

• Do any one know what other flavor it comes in? also what is your fa...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Julia L.
Julia L.
Flushing, NY
These chocolates are delicious. It tastes like chocolate covered strawberry cheesecake. It's a little tart, but the chocolate does a nice job of complementing the sourness of the strawberry flavor. The cheesecake flavor is very slight and this product makes a great tiny snack.
Alice W.
Alice W.
Flushing, NY
Once you try this flavor, you can't go back. I have tried many of the cool Lindt flavors and this is by far my favorite. I love that it really tastes like strawberry cheesecake and it does make the chocolate sweeter. It's perfect for when I'm craving something sweet
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO
I wouldn't expect stawberry cheesecake in a chocolte to be good, but this is actually so delicious. It doesn't taste artificial like I expected it to, and it's the perfect little treat. Even the packaging is absolutely adorable! I would definitely buy this again.
Frances T.
Frances T.
My boyfriend and I discovered this delicious treat, and have been hooked on it ever since! It really does taste like cheesecake! I picked this up from Walgreens and that is usually the only place I can find it. I would HIGHLY recommend this chocolate to anyone!
Belinda G.
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
As I am eating this right now I had to stop and leave feedback on how delicious these are! I had 2 squares of one bar and getting ready to go upstairs and let my daughter try the rest. Treat yourself and pick this up, you won't regret it!
Kari M.
Kari M.
This candy bar is absolutely amazing!!! I usually find it at Walgreens or other drug stores. The price is kind of high for a candy bar. However it is well worth it! Melts in your mouth and has cheesecake center, what more could you want??
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Can you say yummy in my tummy? These hit the spot when I need something sweet and chocolatey. It really does taste like chocolate covered strawberry cheesecake. Highly recommend you try these Lindt strawberry cheesecake bites!
Anna W.
Anna W.
San Gabriel, CA
I am so addicted to this chocolate. I often buy this one at rite aid or target. I love strawberry cheesecake, so this is perfect that it comes with chocolate. It is so rich and creamy! It really satisfy my craving with sweets.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
So Delicious! A wonderful surprise in my stocking Christmas morning. I just wish they had a little bit more of the filling and that the filling was a little bit creamier.
Ari S.
Ari S.
Warren, MI
My best friend introduced me to this and it's the best real tasting cheesecake filling I've found and Lindt is the best chocolate! Definitely a great treat for my mouth!
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
Do any one know what other flavor it comes in? also what is your favorite?