BY LINDT

Fun New Flavor! I am the new HELLO collection from Lindt. Im modern, enticing and sinfully delicious. Taste me. Share me. Love me. TAKE ME. TASTE ME. LOVE ME. Discover Chocolate Sticks from Lindt, perfect for on-the-go! The irresistible combination of melt-in-your-mouth Lindt milk chocolate with a sinfully delicious light and fluffy strawberry cream cheese filling. Lindt strawberry cheesecake stick. Nice to sweet you! see more...

• Do any one know what other flavor it comes in? also what is your fa...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
My fiancé got me these chocolates for Valentine's Day, he knows how much I love anything Strawberry Cheesecake and these did not disappoint! I had never seen them in stores until I tried them and hunted them down in stores! Now that I know where to get them, they'll be a necessity! They have very good flavor, rich and creamy!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Flushing, NY
These chocolates are delicious. It tastes like chocolate covered strawberry cheesecake. It's a little tart, but the chocolate does a nice job of complementing the sourness of the strawberry flavor. The cheesecake flavor is very slight and this product makes a great tiny snack.
Alice W.
Alice W.
Flushing, NY
Once you try this flavor, you can't go back. I have tried many of the cool Lindt flavors and this is by far my favorite. I love that it really tastes like strawberry cheesecake and it does make the chocolate sweeter. It's perfect for when I'm craving something sweet
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Lakewood, CO
I wouldn't expect stawberry cheesecake in a chocolte to be good, but this is actually so delicious. It doesn't taste artificial like I expected it to, and it's the perfect little treat. Even the packaging is absolutely adorable! I would definitely buy this again.
Frances T.
Frances T.
My boyfriend and I discovered this delicious treat, and have been hooked on it ever since! It really does taste like cheesecake! I picked this up from Walgreens and that is usually the only place I can find it. I would HIGHLY recommend this chocolate to anyone!
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
San Diego, CA
These are great. I like that it has a kick of cheesecake and tastes very creamy. So you got your fruity flavors, cream and chocolate. What else would you want? Very addicting thought, they are small so you keep eating them all day. Beware if on a diet.
Thalia A.
Thalia A.
Omg just tried this the other day and it is just the best thing I have ever tasted I mean chocolate and strawberry cheesecake like it's just soo good h can actually taste the tartness and sourness of the strawberry and cream cheese part soooooooo good
Belinda G.
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
As I am eating this right now I had to stop and leave feedback on how delicious these are! I had 2 squares of one bar and getting ready to go upstairs and let my daughter try the rest. Treat yourself and pick this up, you won't regret it!
Kari M.
Kari M.
This candy bar is absolutely amazing!!! I usually find it at Walgreens or other drug stores. The price is kind of high for a candy bar. However it is well worth it! Melts in your mouth and has cheesecake center, what more could you want??
Anna W.
Anna W.
San Gabriel, CA
I am so addicted to this chocolate. I often buy this one at rite aid or target. I love strawberry cheesecake, so this is perfect that it comes with chocolate. It is so rich and creamy! It really satisfy my craving with sweets.
Ieesha H.
Ieesha H.
Do any one know what other flavor it comes in? also what is your favorite?