Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Kelsey P.Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Analuz D.

BY LINDT

Lindt Milk Chocolate Filled With A Tasty Nut Crème Cleverly Combined With Crispy Pieces Of Wafer, Crunchy Nougat And Hazelnut Brittle. I’m A Little Bit Nutty.

Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Hazelnuts (12%), Cocoa Mass, Skim Milk Powder, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Wheat Flour, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Lactose, Salt, Flavouring Vanillin, Vegetable Fat (Palm, Coconut), Barley Malt Extract, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Raising Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate).

erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Was indifferent on this when I tasted it. It was tasty but want to my liking can't wise
Wendy M.
Hillsboro, OH
Love Lindt Chocolates! This was good, better than I was expecting! Will buy it again.
Kaytie  W.
Swayzee, IN
These are so good they taste like awesome fancy chocolates. I love this chocolate.
Rebecca E.
Providence, Ri
This chocolate makes me tingle. I love Lindt and this new type is delicious
Zuleika I.
Bronx, NY
It is a very decadent and rich in flavor candy bar. I love it, very tasty !
Mayella M.
Myrtle Beach
One of the yummiest chocolate I've ever eat! Its not too sweet but it really taste good! Its like heaven!! And i will buy some more since lindt product here in the philippines you only buy in duty free..its really yummy!
Abbie S.
I love these things they're so good. Perfect thing for a movie night in, they come in a load of great flavors. The nougat one is good when you don't want something mega sweet, but still want your sweets fill. The caramel ones are a bit too sweet when you just want something small
Nikoleta M.
I love Lindt chocolates, they're so good. I really like the crunchy texture and the creamy, gooey feeling afterwards. The brand is a bit pricey in my country, but it's definitely worth it. They have a huge variety of chocolates and all of them are super delicious!
Noelle D.
Saint Catharines
Really good choccolate, you feel all the taste in just one little bite. Lindt always been to me my n.1 choccolate, i buy it for gifts too. Since i was little this brand was my n. 1!
Tylia B.
St Petersburg, FL
I actually love this line. This was the first flavor I tried from the line and it was as delicious as a truffle. Package is beyond adorable too!