Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Kelsey P.Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Analuz D.

BY LINDT

Lindt Milk Chocolate Filled With A Tasty Nut Crème Cleverly Combined With Crispy Pieces Of Wafer, Crunchy Nougat And Hazelnut Brittle. I’m A Little Bit Nutty.

Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Hazelnuts (12%), Cocoa Mass, Skim Milk Powder, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Wheat Flour, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Lactose, Salt, Flavouring Vanillin, Vegetable Fat (Palm, Coconut), Barley Malt Extract, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Raising Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate).

Katie K.
Hello by Lindt is so amazingly good. The packaging is cute and the chocolate is amazing. This brand is one of my favorites.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
YUM! These are so good and I love the packaging. These have a very good crunch and the chocolate tastes authentic.
Rebecca L.
Coos Bay , OR
Soo soo good! I love these, just the right size and crunch. Very yummy, I like the Hello line of their chocolates

Brea K.
Sartell, MN
I love all Lindt chocolate. You can't go wrong with any flavor of their chocolate. This one was especially yummy.
Makenzie K.
Amherst, NY
This literally tastes like heaven. I bought them for all of my family members for Christmas & they loved them!!
Amber R.
I love Lindt products, but I did not like this. I much prefer the truffles. These also seem to be a bit pricey.
Asha D.
Montgomery, AL
This chocolate is amazing. Breaks my heart when I go into the store and can't buy it because I'm on a diet lol.
Caitlin L.
Big fat negative for all the Hello Lindt collection chocolates. Just no. Don't waste your time. Just not good.
Sarah K.
Spokane, WA
Hello bars are the best!! love this flavor especially, just the right texture, perfect to fix a sweet tooth.
Absolutely in love with these flavored chocolates that they bought out tastes so amazing I recommend highly.