Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Kelsey P.Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Analuz D.

BY LINDT

Lindt Milk Chocolate Filled With A Tasty Nut Crème Cleverly Combined With Crispy Pieces Of Wafer, Crunchy Nougat And Hazelnut Brittle. I’m A Little Bit Nutty.

Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Hazelnuts (12%), Cocoa Mass, Skim Milk Powder, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Wheat Flour, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Lactose, Salt, Flavouring Vanillin, Vegetable Fat (Palm, Coconut), Barley Malt Extract, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Raising Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate).

Laura Grazia D.
Belleville, NJ
This is literally my favorite chocolate brand in the world. i love it. it melts in your mouth and once you started you really don't want to stop eating it.
Krystal C.
Weymouth, MA
Absolutely delicious! A high end version of a symphony bar and the packaging makes it easy to save...if you can avoid eating it all in one sitting.
Sarah C.
Riverside, CA
Oh my goodness. Whenever I see any Lindt products I have to stop in my tracks! The Lindt Hello bars are one of my favorites! I love every flavor!
Jayne A.
Fallon, NV
So fun to pass along to a friend or enjoy yourself. I always pick these Hello chocolates up at Target and enjoy them as an afternoon snack. Yum!
Andrea K.
Bought this and other flavors to try. This one was delicious! Loved the texture and was great way to have a sweet treat and not feel guilty :)
Violet Hayes H.
Henry, TN
I tried this recently. I was at a friends house and she offered me one and I had never had it so I accepted the offer, fell in love instantly
Nicole B.
Vancouver , Wa
This chocolate has darling packaging, but flavor-wise it's a bit run of the mill. I'd rather spend a bit more and get something tastier
Mardydiana K.
I love chocolate anything. Has a good crunch and sweetness isn't too overwhelming. Sometimes hard to find However my target has em
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This chocolate is pretty good, but I'm more of a dark chocolate kinda gal ... if you're wanting chocolate this one is pretty tasty
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
Very smooth chocolate with crunchy toffee scattered throughout the stick. It's pretty good but I'll buy more when it goes on sale