Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Kelsey P.Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Analuz D.

BY LINDT

Lindt Milk Chocolate Filled With A Tasty Nut Crème Cleverly Combined With Crispy Pieces Of Wafer, Crunchy Nougat And Hazelnut Brittle. I’m A Little Bit Nutty.

Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Hazelnuts (12%), Cocoa Mass, Skim Milk Powder, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Wheat Flour, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Lactose, Salt, Flavouring Vanillin, Vegetable Fat (Palm, Coconut), Barley Malt Extract, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Raising Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate).

Alexa Marie T.
Jersey City, NJ
SO GOOD! Creamy and full of nougat! It reminds me of toblerone. They're the perfect size for people with a sweet tooth! I'm usually satisfied after eating half so I'll get to have dessert twice in a day (1/2 a bar for each meal)
Shakara H.
Little Rock, AR
Words can not express how good these little sticks are. The come in three flavors at my local Wal-Mart. They are heaven in a wrapper. It is delicious and some of the best chocolate i have tasted.
Joanne R.
This is a great little tester size for the Lindt flavors, enough to get a taste and enough that you don't feel bad throwing it out if it doesn't taste the way you expected.

This flavor in particular was okay, I have other favorites but if they're not available this one is a perfectly fine pick me up. :)
Kylee R.
Albright, WV
These HELLO bars are interesting. Definitely not my favorite chocolate experience, but not the worst. They are a bit expensive for the amount, quality and overall taste. Better than a Hershey's bar, but not by much.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
I love these hello bars. This one kind of reminded me of a butterfinger, but not completely. It had a little crunch to it so it doesn't really melt in your mouth if that's what you want.
Anna-Kaye M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love the Hello chocolate bars it's always a pleasure when you bite into a piece and your anticipating if the filling inside taste like what's it suppose. Never disappointed
Kailee W.
Westland, MI
My mom and I buy these things in bulk because how addicting they are! They're soooo GOOOD and not overly priced. We get them for $0.99 but it depends on where you buy it
Rebecca R.
Of the Hello bars, this is one of my favorites. Some of the other flavors are more intriguing, so I could see this being overlooked. Don't fall into the trap. The crunch adds an extra layer of awesome to the nougat and chocolate
stephanie s.
Joplin, MO
I really like the "hello" line. I feel like it's affordable and has fun packaging and flavors. I like to pick these up to save as gift fillers when I have target coupons for them.
Laura Grazia D.
Belleville, NJ
This is literally my favorite chocolate brand in the world. i love it. it melts in your mouth and once you started you really don't want to stop eating it.