Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Kelsey P.Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Analuz D.

BY LINDT

Lindt Milk Chocolate Filled With A Tasty Nut Crème Cleverly Combined With Crispy Pieces Of Wafer, Crunchy Nougat And Hazelnut Brittle. I’m A Little Bit Nutty.

Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Hazelnuts (12%), Cocoa Mass, Skim Milk Powder, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Wheat Flour, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Lactose, Salt, Flavouring Vanillin, Vegetable Fat (Palm, Coconut), Barley Malt Extract, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Raising Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate).

brittany f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a yummy chocolate! it has crunchy pieces of a nougat mixed with delicious milk chocolate- whats not to love?! Great price, it lasts for a few days (depending on how hungry you are) and it also satisfies any chocolate craving. a must have chocolate!
Elizabeth M.
An interesting candy bar from Lindt. The texture was smooth with a slight crunch and had the nice rich Lindt chocolate flavor. The overall flavor was very good, better than some of the Lindt Hello chocolate flavors, it didn't have a very big crunch and the nougat flavor did not overwhelm the chocolate flavor.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
So good!! I caught these on sale at a local grocery store and decided to try them. I got quite a few but I regret not buying them all! Lindt chocolate is very, very good and the nougat made it perfect. All of the "Hello" flavor a are awesome.
Anna X.
These are good. The chocolate tastes kind of cheap. I bought some for my kids once and they liked them, but it's candy after all and they don't get it often. I had one too but it just wasn't my favorite.
Alyssa G.
I don't even know what to say except !!!!!!!!!!!!
SO DELICIOUS! This new line is heavenly. For true chocolate lovers this is the flavor to choose. It's not always easy to find this flavor which stinks, but it's worth searching for!
Viviane S.
IRVINE, CA
Lindt is one of my favorite chocolates ever. It's creamy and rich and so very delicious. I prefer the milk chocolate flavors but even their darks and whites taste absolutely amazing. If I'm looking to impress, this is my goto chocolate brand. I highly recommend it.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH
I've been a big fan of the "hello" line since it came out and this product is no less than what I was expecting. A perfect little treat, enough to satisfy without feeling overindulged. Great taste and the crunch is a nice texture addition too. A little pricey but still a good product. Would recommend.
Tyler S.
Sheboygan, Wi
This sweet treat is rather scrumptious. Although I find it to be too sweet for my likings I still enjoy it from time to time. Usually they are a fair price depending where they are bought. I find them cheapest at walgreens. I introduced these to my college roommate and she has been hooked since.
Sally J.
Spring, TX
It's so rare to find this hidden goodness , this little nougat is a perfect size snack. I love Lindt nougat because it's crunchiness and chocolate too. Sometimes I crush it and hmmm sprinkle on my ice cream . Delicious
Alexa Marie T.
Jersey City, NJ
SO GOOD! Creamy and full of nougat! It reminds me of toblerone. They're the perfect size for people with a sweet tooth! I'm usually satisfied after eating half so I'll get to have dessert twice in a day (1/2 a bar for each meal)