Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Kelsey P.Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Analuz D.

BY LINDT

Lindt Milk Chocolate Filled With A Tasty Nut Crème Cleverly Combined With Crispy Pieces Of Wafer, Crunchy Nougat And Hazelnut Brittle. I’m A Little Bit Nutty.

Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Hazelnuts (12%), Cocoa Mass, Skim Milk Powder, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Wheat Flour, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Lactose, Salt, Flavouring Vanillin, Vegetable Fat (Palm, Coconut), Barley Malt Extract, Caramel Sugar Syrup, Raising Agent (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate).

Alexandra H.
Nashville
Huge nougat fan! I love the taste and the crunch! And Lindt chocolate on top?! Yes! I love these for sweet treats when I need it! These taste absolutely fantastic! Not too filling, but will make you smile!
Kelsey P.
My review is for the sweet popcorn version of this candy bar. If you are like me and love to mix chocolate with popcorn while watching a movie (or just anytime) you will love this candy bar! Especially because the quality of this chocolate is 10 times better than the quality of any movie theater chocolate. It's crazy how much you can taste the popcorn part of this. When buying this I figured it would just have some salty crunch to it, but I was wrong! You can literally taste popcorn and chocolate. The taste is not overwhelming popcorn, just the right amount. I want to go back to my Target and stock up while they're on clearance. :)
Analuz D.
Ummm... un trozo en la boca.. el cielo!!.. suave, cremoso, sabor y aroma que inunda paladar y nariz, y luego ese crunch maravilloso del nougat que marida de forma espectacular con ese último dejo de chocolate con leche.
Es para disfrutar con gozo infinito, haciéndole honor por la fiesta que provoca en tus sentidos!!
Isabelle F.
Minneapolis, MN
I had this together with a box of popcorn at the movies. It was a nice treat after the salty popcorn and it's just the right size for a single person serving but would also be big enough to be shared with someone else. The only thing I have to critisize is the height of the pieces. Because one is used to Lindt as melting in your mouth but these pieces are fairly thick so it's uncomfortable letting them sit in the motuh and melt. But other than that this is a really good snack and has a nice crunch to it.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Nope. Just, nope.

Lindt has so many other varieties of chocolate that is great. But overall, these skinny bars just aren't doing it for me. The quality seems off compared to their other products.

When I saw them on clearance at Target for $0.50 each, that should've been my sign that they were sub par...
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
My boyfriend had never had Lindt chocolate so for Christmas in his 3 foot long stocking I put so many different types of it. It's so smooth and creamy and rich in flavor and it doesn't make you feel guilty for eating it because how could you stop? Probably the best brand of chocolate out right now.
Julie M.
Hillside, NJ
amazing wonderful lovely it's chocolate dude I'm a girl do I need to say more yes yes I do I need to say that you need to get in the car go to wawa and BUY THIS CANDY just do it go go now get in the car and drive do what you gotta do! Buy it for your girl she will thank you for it
Kelsey Q.
Lindt chocolate is one of the smoothst, best flavored chocolates out there. This nougat bar is delicious and very hard to not just eat all at once instead of solely enjoying it a piece at a time. This is one chocolate that I indulge as a special treat at the end of the day.
Jose Luis R.
Dos Palos, CA
I don't usually buy pricey chocolate but I gave this bar a try because Lindt has one of the meltiest chocolate around! The excellent chocolate melts on your mouth and the nougat just sends it over the top. Only problem for me is that small local stores don't carry this brand dur to it's price so I have to go out of my small town to find it, although it's definitely worth it.
Zulema U.
Love this stuff! I'm not much of a chocolate person, but this great is amazing! It's sweet & crunchy. I don't like sweets that are just soft. This has a great texture and taste. It's affordable. Definitely recommend. LOVE the packaging.