Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Analuz D.Lindt Hello Nougat Crunch Bar uploaded by Kelsey P.

BY LINDT

Take me. Taste me. Love me. discover the irresistible combination of melt-in-your-mouth lindt milk chocolate filled with enticing crunchy hazelnut nougat filling. lindt nougat crunch. Nice to sweet you! see more...

Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
My review is for the sweet popcorn version of this candy bar. If you are like me and love to mix chocolate with popcorn while watching a movie (or just anytime) you will love this candy bar! Especially because the quality of this chocolate is 10 times better than the quality of any movie theater chocolate. It's crazy how much you can taste the popcorn part of this. When buying this I figured it would just have some salty crunch to it, but I was wrong! You can literally taste popcorn and chocolate. The taste is not overwhelming popcorn, just the right amount. I want to go back to my Target and stock up while they're on clearance. :)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Nope. Just, nope.

Lindt has so many other varieties of chocolate that is great. But overall, these skinny bars just aren't doing it for me. The quality seems off compared to their other products.

When I saw them on clearance at Target for $0.50 each, that should've been my sign that they were sub par...
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Kent, OH
I've been a big fan of the "hello" line since it came out and this product is no less than what I was expecting. A perfect little treat, enough to satisfy without feeling overindulged. Great taste and the crunch is a nice texture addition too. A little pricey but still a good product. Would recommend.
Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Sheboygan, Wi
This sweet treat is rather scrumptious. Although I find it to be too sweet for my likings I still enjoy it from time to time. Usually they are a fair price depending where they are bought. I find them cheapest at walgreens. I introduced these to my college roommate and she has been hooked since.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Hillside, NJ
amazing wonderful lovely it's chocolate dude I'm a girl do I need to say more yes yes I do I need to say that you need to get in the car go to wawa and BUY THIS CANDY just do it go go now get in the car and drive do what you gotta do! Buy it for your girl she will thank you for it
Viviane S.
Viviane S.
IRVINE, CA
Lindt is one of my favorite chocolates ever. It's creamy and rich and so very delicious. I prefer the milk chocolate flavors but even their darks and whites taste absolutely amazing. If I'm looking to impress, this is my goto chocolate brand. I highly recommend it.
brittany f.
brittany f.
This is a yummy chocolate! it has crunchy pieces of a nougat mixed with delicious milk chocolate- whats not to love?! Great price, it lasts for a few days (depending on how hungry you are) and it also satisfies any chocolate craving. a must have chocolate!
Victoria E.
Victoria E.
Imperial, CA
So good!! I caught these on sale at a local grocery store and decided to try them. I got quite a few but I regret not buying them all! Lindt chocolate is very, very good and the nougat made it perfect. All of the "Hello" flavor a are awesome.
Zulema U.
Zulema U.
Love this stuff! I'm not much of a chocolate person, but this great is amazing! It's sweet & crunchy. I don't like sweets that are just soft. This has a great texture and taste. It's affordable. Definitely recommend. LOVE the packaging.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
I don't even know what to say except !!!!!!!!!!!!
SO DELICIOUS! This new line is heavenly. For true chocolate lovers this is the flavor to choose. It's not always easy to find this flavor which stinks, but it's worth searching for!