Lindt Hello Cookies & Cream, Cookies & Cream Yellow uploaded by Christine P.Lindt Hello Cookies & Cream, Cookies & Cream Yellow uploaded by Micaela R.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Fun New Flavor! I am the new HELLO collection from Lindt. Im modern, enticing and sinfully delicious. Taste me. Share me. Love me. TAKE ME. TASTE ME. LOVE ME. Discover Chocolate Sticks from Lindt, perfect for on-the-go! The irresistible combination of melt-in-your-mouth Lindt milk chocolate filled with delicious chocolate chip cookie pieces and cream filling. Lindt cookies cream stick. Nice to sweet you!

jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Love these, they almost always have them at the Albertsons by my house so I usually pick one up when going grocery shopping! They are fairly inexpensive and very rich, they taste like a fancy truffle!! The cookies and cream part is so creamy and perfect and the cookie gives it a crisp crunch!! And as usual the chocolate is smooth and melts in your mouth!!!
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
This is is the first time I try this chocolate. i have to say while its a bit much too sweet to eat in one night (like I tend to do with chocolate when i have some :) ) it's pretty good. It reminds me a lot of the Hersheys cookies and cream, the only difference is the outside is covered in milk chocolate. overall I enjoyed it, but its probably not a product I'll get very often.
Dante H.
Evergreen, CO
I love grabbing these at the local grocery store, they're fairly inexpensive and very very rich. I usually cant eat any more than half of this stick in a day. Love their stuff, always delicious! My mom enjoys these too, she prefers the caramel flavor. Go ahead and give it a try!
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
I received one as a gift. The taste was smoothr than most bars. It was a gift so I do not know if it was a good buy or not. But tasty and delicious. It is better than most bars I have tasted. And the flavor was one of my favorite.
Kym B.
Ravenna, OH
HELLO! These are a great little treat... the overall chocolate texture is smooth & rich. I think I have tried nearly all of the combinations and Cookies & Cream is one at the top of my list. It isn't overpowering... has a nice balance of textures
Brittany C.
Brownsboro, AL
I tried this bar the other day from Target because it was only a dollar. It is to to sweet for me, and I love my chocolate. The cookie aspect gives it a nice crunch and the cream is very very sweet vanilla white chocolate.
Elizabeth K.
These chocolate bars are so cute and taste amazing! They're to die for. It's very easy to eat it all in one sitting, because it tastes so good. As shown in the picture, it's long and skinny, and it's divided into sections. Each little section says something cute on it, and it makes the eating experience more fun!
Katie J.
This candy bar is so delicious and savory. The value was great but the bar was very little. This product was very cheap. This product is hard to compare to other bars. I would recommend this to others.
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
This is one of my favorite Lindt creations ever it's so creamy . Cookies and cream can be a hit or miss in my opinion and the only other one I like are Hershey so I was glad these tasted so good .
Annie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these little bars ! They are easy to find, and come in a variety of flavors! The cookies and cream flavor is pretty accurate! They are affordable, creamy, and tasty!