BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindt hello coffee shot bar 3.5 oz

Bridget B.
This bar PERFECTLY combines coffee and chocolate in a creamy bar. You get that smooth Lindt chocolate, and a creamy coffee filling with the bite of a sip of coffee. So good. Will buy again whenever I find at target.
April B.
Buffalo, WV
I love these for mornings that I don't get my cup of coffee. They give me that little boost of energy along with the delicious taste of smooth rich chocolate. I eat it less that once a week because of my diet, but when I don't have to watch on my day off it's game on.
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
Lindt got it right with the perfect balance of coffee and chocolate. This bar is delish, a fairly generous portion and it is sooo scrumptious. Definitely be sure not to let it melt as it melts fast and soon you're licking the wrapper. I always get my Lindt fix through Target, especially with the Cartwheel app or in store promos - you can get these pretty inexpensive.
Charity W.
Hamilton, NJ
Everything is right about this candy bar! Creamy chocolate, awesome coffee flavored filling. Breakable portions if you are trying (good luck) to just have a little for a low calorie treat.
This is, by far, my favorite candy bar! Just wish it was carried in more stores. I've only been able to find them in Target so far.
Olivia C.
Mccook, NE
Oh boy, I could go on and on about this Lindt Hello Coffee Shot Bar. Chocolate AND coffee?! Those are my two favorite things. And having them at the same time is HEAVEN. If you love coffee as much as i do, you definitely want to get your hands on this bar.
Jessyca G.
You had me at coffee and chocolate. When coffee and chocolate come together something magical happens. Usually it is my mood improving. As soon as I saw this product I grabbed it. The chocolate is so creamy. The coffee flavor you can definitely taste. The crunch part is a little bitter but it is as if you are eating a coffee bean. I loved it!
Victoria G.
Montclair, CA
This is amazing the bits of instant coffee and the cream that's in it really taste just luscious. It's the best mix of coffee and chocolate but the only down side it's overly sweet to compensate for tej bitter coffee which I actually enjoy
Kaitlin M.
I love chocolate covered expression beans and these taste just like that! They give you a little kick! And the chocolate flavor is great not waxy like some pre packaged chocolates are and they are usually on a deal 2 for $4
Allie i.
These little candy bars are my absolute favorite! They come in so many unique flavors that are all so good! Sadly my favorite flavor was not in the list but this flavor is in a close second with my favorite flavor!
Sara K.
Broken Arrow, OK
Literally the best chocolate I've ever had! I can't get enough of it. The chocolate melts in your mouth, and the coffee flavor is on point. I wish my coffee actually tasted like this chocolate bar!
Jessica B.
Does anyone know where to buy these?