Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Take me. Share me. Love me. meet the exciting mini stick-mix from lindt. Spoil yourself and your friends with this enticing selection of sinfully delicious crunchy nougat sticks, light and fluffy strawberry cheesecake sticks, delicious cookies & cream sticks and irresistible caramel brownie sticks. lindt chocolate minis. Nice to sweet youand your friends!

Veronica C.
I liked every single flavor in this box, and they are the perfect size to just put in your bag and have one once in a while on the go. Plus, the packaging is really pretty! Very good as a little present for someone.
Caroline M.
Greenville, NC
These have been the biggest downfall to my past diet appeals ha! So delicious, you will never just eat one or two. Super creamy & melt in your mouth chocolate with delicious assorted fillings from crunchy to creamy.
Frankie H.
Leicester
I brought these for a teacher that was leaving to go to a special school and they were really pricey for the fact that they were simply a few bars of flavored chocolate. Would not buy again and wouldn't recommend.
Tyra B.
Aurora, Illinois
I got these for my coworkers at work and these are the perfect size to just pop in your mouth and keep it moving. Each flavor is different from the last and there isn't one that I didn't like or couldn't tell what the flavor was.
Jouliana G.
These are soooooo good its a chocolate but with filling in it Ive tried this before and they're so delicious with the cute wrapping I think you should try this
Mishauna M.
I love Lindt chocolates. The hello line of chocolates is great. Not usually a fan of any additive to my chocolate but i don't hate these.
Karen C.
Its so delicious, I wanna it more.... liiiiike.
Doesnt exist anything the same. Just thats wonderfull
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Okay so witch flavor do you like? They have cute little saying on the out side
Amber S.
Oak Creek, WI
I've never seen these? Is it sold everywhere? They looks amazing. Like eat all in one sitting amazing.
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
What are the flavors included in the assortment?
Melissa S.
I've tried the pretzel and mint bites, what other kinds are in here?
Mauro C.
Paris
I would like to try this producr and do a review on their packaging are delicous. I can try?