Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Take me. Share me. Love me. meet the exciting mini stick-mix from lindt. Spoil yourself and your friends with this enticing selection of sinfully delicious crunchy nougat sticks, light and fluffy strawberry cheesecake sticks, delicious cookies & cream sticks and irresistible caramel brownie sticks. lindt chocolate minis. Nice to sweet youand your friends!

lena O.
Stockton, CA
Hecka good candy it was so cute because a boy gave them to me at work because he liked me excellent candy
Ashley F.
Wethersfield, CT
Soo delicious! This bag has something in it for everyone. Perfect to bring to a gathering with friends
Maria M.
These bars are a little bit on the sweet side, but a nice size for an afternoon pick me up, I think.
Kassandra L.
York, SC
I LOVE this!! They don't even last a day for me lol I wish they were a little bit bigger though :(
Katie A.
Coshocton, OH
Lindt is so yummy! And the Hello line of chocolate is my favorite! So many good and unique flavors
Kate G.
Aberdeen, NJ
Perfect size for snacking with an assortment of different flavors for all moods and cravings.
Sherry L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Totally my comfort food! Love how smooth Lindt chocolate is! Never a miss with this company!
My co worker brought these in and shared them. So delicious! My fav were the cookie and cream
Carrie K.
Mt Washington, KY
These taste so good and the quality is excellent. I love them and so do my children. Yummy!
Autumn B.
Bellevue , NE
These are really good. A little pricey but gives you a variety of choices to choose from.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Okay so witch flavor do you like? They have cute little saying on the out side
Melissa S.
I've tried the pretzel and mint bites, what other kinds are in here?
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
What are the flavors included in the assortment?
Amber S.
Oak Creek, WI
I've never seen these? Is it sold everywhere? They looks amazing. Like eat all in one sitting amazing.
Mauro C.
Paris
I would like to try this producr and do a review on their packaging are delicous. I can try?