Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Take me. Share me. Love me. meet the exciting mini stick-mix from lindt. Spoil yourself and your friends with this enticing selection of sinfully delicious crunchy nougat sticks, light and fluffy strawberry cheesecake sticks, delicious cookies & cream sticks and irresistible caramel brownie sticks. lindt chocolate minis. Nice to sweet youand your friends!

Tamara B.
Lucasville, OH
My family loves the hello my name is chocolate bars! My girls can't get enough. A great treat once in a while.
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I like the strawberry. Did not like other favors. The amount of sticks per package was also low for the price.
Ariel O.
Waterville, ME
These are the best! I got them at the Lindt store nearby and may have eaten 80% of them before I even got home.
Tjasa K.
Ridge, NY
Those chocolates are yummy!! Lindt is one of my favorite bands for chocolates and I buy it on a regular basis.
Lindsey  S.
Good variety of chocolates, very sweet and rich flavors. Decadent, not too big and I think a lovely gift idea.
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt is my favorite chocolate by a long shot. It is creamy, smooth, rich and it simply melts in your mouth.
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY
I stick these in my loved ones christmas stockings and its everyones favorite thing! you should try this too
Justine D.
Carson, CA
The hello chocolate form Lindt are good! They have didferent flavors that are different form the ordinary!
Jennifer B.
N Providence, RI
I don't love the taste of Lindt. I don't know why but I love chocolate and I'm sort of turned off my Lindt.
Grace H.
These flavors are fun, the portions are perfect, and the packaging is playful. The chocolate is very sweet.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Okay so witch flavor do you like? They have cute little saying on the out side
Melissa S.
I've tried the pretzel and mint bites, what other kinds are in here?
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
What are the flavors included in the assortment?
Amber S.
Oak Creek, WI
I've never seen these? Is it sold everywhere? They looks amazing. Like eat all in one sitting amazing.
Mauro C.
Paris
I would like to try this producr and do a review on their packaging are delicous. I can try?