Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Take me. Share me. Love me. meet the exciting mini stick-mix from lindt. Spoil yourself and your friends with this enticing selection of sinfully delicious crunchy nougat sticks, light and fluffy strawberry cheesecake sticks, delicious cookies & cream sticks and irresistible caramel brownie sticks. lindt chocolate minis. Nice to sweet youand your friends!

abby m.
Toledo, OH
These are the best for stocking stuffers!!! The chocolate is soo good and they have so many different kinds to chose from! Mmmmm
Michelle C.
Phoenix, AZ
These are delicious. My favorites are the strawberry cheesecake and the caramel ones. I will definitely be buying these again.
Very yummy and individualy wrapped. Wish it came with more chocolate though. Was a gift so no idea how expensive they were.
Jasmin S.
These are so cute and perfect for a little sweet snack! I keep them in my office desk for when I need a little pick me up!
Ryan C.
One of the best. A little pricey but well worth it. I'm willing to pay for good taste and always have a craving for them
Amanda T.
Genius! Love the mini assorted bags,love the flavors and love the brand. They're shareable so they're perfect for work
Isabell W.
San Rafael, CA
You'll find something to like for everyone with this lindt mix. The Chocolate is creamy and the fillings are delicious.
Brooke K.
Sykesville, MD
Mini chocolate what more could you ask for, doesn't make you feel as bad when you eat a couple of the small mini sticks
Alma A.
Grand Forks, ND
Lindt is a really good chocolate brand. My wife is in love with Lindt chocolates. She constantly comes home with them
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Really cool favors. Plus Lindt can't make a mistake when it comes to chocolate. I really like the cheesecake one.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Okay so witch flavor do you like? They have cute little saying on the out side
Amber S.
Oak Creek, WI
I've never seen these? Is it sold everywhere? They looks amazing. Like eat all in one sitting amazing.
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
What are the flavors included in the assortment?
Melissa S.
I've tried the pretzel and mint bites, what other kinds are in here?
Mauro C.
Paris
I would like to try this producr and do a review on their packaging are delicous. I can try?