Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Take me. Share me. Love me. meet the exciting mini stick-mix from lindt. Spoil yourself and your friends with this enticing selection of sinfully delicious crunchy nougat sticks, light and fluffy strawberry cheesecake sticks, delicious cookies & cream sticks and irresistible caramel brownie sticks. lindt chocolate minis. Nice to sweet youand your friends!

Najja M.
If you try these, please be aware...you WILL become addicted. These are soon good. They melt in your mouth and bring you running back to buy more once they are gone.
Elizabeth R.
Lake Oswego, OR
I had never had this brand before but my boss bought me some of these and they are delicious! A little pricey, but now I understand what the chocolate snobs are always saying!
Mina M.
Raleigh, NC
I love Lindt chocolates. They're my go to gift for friends and family on smaller holidays and never fail to please. I've yet to try a Lindt product I didn't love.
Stephanie M.
Hollis Center
You truly cannot just have one!! With a wide variety of deliciously smooth and crunchy chocolates, this package is more than enough yumminess to keep you satisfied for as long as you can resist the temptation of engulfing the entire bag!
Brooke C.
These are absolutely to DIE for. I really enjoy all the flavors in this whole bag! My favorite is the Nougat, and my least is the Strawberry Cheesecake. Would definitely purchase again!
Juana T.
I love buying these to place as part of gift bags for birthdays or holidays. Since it comes in assorted flavors, it's easy for recipients to find the one they like the best.
Jennifer C.
Homestead, FL
These mini sticks taste great. They are rich and creamy and have different flavors. Just the right amount to snack on daily when you have the urge for something sweet
Monica C.
New City, NY
I'm a chocolate lover, and in this bag you get a little of everything, dark chocolate, milk chocolate and white chocolate. Great quality and delicious . Nice bag for a little present or just for treat yourself.
Aimee B.
New Harbor , ME
The pick me up I sneak in after my little one finally makes it to bed. I love the mini sticks and Lindt is always a safe bet when it comes to quality chocolate.
Luna L.
ANN ARBOR, MI
These are my JAM! Delicious chocolate, interesting fillings, adorable packaging. They are perfect for filling a decorative candy dish at your home or business.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Okay so witch flavor do you like? They have cute little saying on the out side
Melissa S.
I've tried the pretzel and mint bites, what other kinds are in here?
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
What are the flavors included in the assortment?
Amber S.
Oak Creek, WI
I've never seen these? Is it sold everywhere? They looks amazing. Like eat all in one sitting amazing.
Mauro C.
Paris
I would like to try this producr and do a review on their packaging are delicous. I can try?