Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Take me. Share me. Love me. meet the exciting mini stick-mix from lindt. Spoil yourself and your friends with this enticing selection of sinfully delicious crunchy nougat sticks, light and fluffy strawberry cheesecake sticks, delicious cookies & cream sticks and irresistible caramel brownie sticks. lindt chocolate minis. Nice to sweet youand your friends!

Laura S.
Awesome chocolates!! These are some of my favorite chocolate treats.The chocolate is creamy and the fillings are delicious. Its so hard to resist eating just one of these! Only downside is that this chocolate is not as smooth, melt in your mouth creamy as the other chocolates in Lindt's line.
Athena C.
Small but satisfying! Perfect for that sweet tooth craving. Amazing flavored and great variety. A little pricey, but good chocolate is worth it! Easy to find at Walmart or grocery store. I highly recommend this to any chocolate lover!
Camila L.
Austin, TX
Love it! It is a awesome option for families parties, or even just to leave some candies around the house for eventual guests. All the flavors taste really good and definitely I will keep buying those.
Brandi T.
Hollister , CA
I bought these at target for my husband and he loved them. He liked the verity he got in the bag. I personally like the big bars myself. I would buy them again for him if he wanted them. I think the product is worth the price.
Erica H.
I liked some of these flavors but I didn't care for others as much, leaving me with a bunch of candy bars I didn't want to eat. It was a good value in that I could try out the flavors I liked and purchase just them in the future. I wouldn't repurchase this but I would repurchase some of the individual flavors.
Ashley F.
Montclair, NJ
I love Lindt chocolate! It's so rich and creamy. Hey are my go to childcare candy during the holiday season. They are a tad pricey compared to Hershey's or Ghirardelli. However, the taste and flavors are so worth it. I'm chocolate lover and this is one of my favorite chocolate brands.
Vivien F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the small assortment they give you to try different flavors very good and smooth chocolate. Especially when it gets around that time of month this is what I reach for hahaha love me some lindt
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Lindt is a great chocolate brand. their chocolate is so creamy and not waxy like other brands. the hello line is a little bit too sweet for my taste but it's a good treat.
Caralee B.
Pair these with a good book and you have yourself a gift they will never forget. A little more pricey than say Dove or Hershey but you get what you pay for! These little chocolates have amazing flavor and style! They are my go-to for a extra special treat!
Avana S.
Tarzana, CA
I'm a big fan about this brand cause the tasty of the milk chocolate is unbelievable. I like this option cause have a lot of flavors that match pretty good with the chocolate
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Okay so witch flavor do you like? They have cute little saying on the out side
Melissa S.
I've tried the pretzel and mint bites, what other kinds are in here?
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
What are the flavors included in the assortment?
Amber S.
Oak Creek, WI
I've never seen these? Is it sold everywhere? They looks amazing. Like eat all in one sitting amazing.
Mauro C.
Paris
I would like to try this producr and do a review on their packaging are delicous. I can try?