Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.Lindt Hello Assorted Mini-Sticks Bag uploaded by lena O.

BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Take me. Share me. Love me. meet the exciting mini stick-mix from lindt. Spoil yourself and your friends with this enticing selection of sinfully delicious crunchy nougat sticks, light and fluffy strawberry cheesecake sticks, delicious cookies & cream sticks and irresistible caramel brownie sticks. lindt chocolate minis. Nice to sweet youand your friends!

lexie h.
Richmond, VA
These chocolates are SO delicious! My favorite is the cookies and cream flavor and the strawberry, but they are all good! the mini sticks are the perfect size for a sweet treat without ruining your healthy diet. I keep a few of these in my purse when i crave something sweet. cute packaging too!
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
Omggg! Yes! These are so so so good. I love how there are a few different flavors and that they are mini! I can stick them in my purse and snack on a few when I get a sweet tooth. A little pricey for the amount you get but they are delicious so its totally worth it in my opinion
Yadira R.
Milwaukee, WI
Favorite brand for chocolate. This is a perfect chocolate it's not so sweet or too strong. I love this chocolate. My favorite is the milk chocolate in the red little bag. I love this, I always have a bag at home alway :). The price is good too I highly recommend
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I really like Lindt and have always been a fan, but I don't really like this line. My friend gave me some of the full size bars for my birthday and I received these for a gift, and I just think they are too sweet for my liking. I prefer the no nonsense plain Lindt.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
For sure this is a guilty pleasure for me, one that I do not partake in very often. The chocolate is of a very rich flavor and since I can buy them at my local Walgreens, they are pretty easy to get a hold. Definitely a repurchase for me; over and over again!
Sonia H.
HOUSTON, TX
So delish! Firstly, I absolutely love that these come in mini sizes. Even though I am health conscience, I do have a huge sweet tooth. And, Lindt chocolate is my weakness! Compared to alternatives, I think this is definitely more richer in flavor but it is on the pricey side. However, it is certainly worth it!
Summer Y.
Greendale , IN
These are good for a gift. I enjoy some of the flavors, others are ok. I think it's a good value for the quantity but honestly I would only eat maybe half this bag. I have purchased a couple times only because my family splits them up.
Kendall P.
Everything in this bag is delicious. I'm only disappointed that I haven't had an easy time finding it to purchase again. If I could, I would constantly have these available at my house. They're a great value, and I absolutely recommend them to everyone with a sweet tooth.
Natalie R.
Oak Grove, KY
I love variety and just love how these are bite sized!! These are high quality trufffles to me comparable to GODIVA but more price friendly. Also better flavor in my opinion. I like the cookies and cream, the strawberry one, the brownie one, I just love them all and like to share these too bc they're just sooooo good!!!!
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Lindt chocolate is hands down some of the best chocolate in the world! It is super creamy, sweet and there are so many different flavors offered! I buy Lindt chocolate anywhere from Wal-Mart to TJ MAXX!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Okay so witch flavor do you like? They have cute little saying on the out side
Amber S.
Oak Creek, WI
I've never seen these? Is it sold everywhere? They looks amazing. Like eat all in one sitting amazing.
Jennifer  p.
Livonia, MI
What are the flavors included in the assortment?
Melissa S.
I've tried the pretzel and mint bites, what other kinds are in here?
Mauro C.
Paris
I would like to try this producr and do a review on their packaging are delicous. I can try?