Lindt

Lindt Hazelnut Lindor...
232 Reviews
5 / 5
these are the best chocolates to ever exist. i’m not sure why they took them out of stores but i dream of this chocolate more than i probably should and would do anything for it to come back
5 / 5
These are my favourite chocolates. They have a hard outer chocolate layer with tiny pieces of hazelnut which provided a lovely crunchy texture and the inside is a silky smooth chocolate.
5 / 5
one of the best truffles in the world. a perfect fix for sweet cravings. I use it sometimes to decorate cakes too.
5 / 5
Cannot get any better, chocolate milk and hazelnut. Individually wrapped and reasonable price for the quality of a fine chocolate. Lindt chocolates are my favourite due to the richness of their chocolates. You have to try this!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I can never find these anymore and I love them. So yummy I wish they sold them still but I don’t think they do anymore..
4 / 5
I saw this flavor of this chocolate and had to buy it!! I like this brand of chocolate, it may be my favorite brand!! Anyway I did enjoy it, the amazingly smooth chocolate, but I was expecting more of a hazelnut flavor and more pieces of hazelnut in the candy😞. Can’t always get what you want..... this is the reason it got 4 stars instead of 5.
5 / 5
My favorite comerciales available brand of chocolates. I’m not a huge chocolate person but I love the creamy hazelnut center of these. Melt in your mouth goodness
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I love hazelnut but I am personally not a huge fan of truffles so that is the reason for the 3 star rating I am sure someone who is a truffle lover would find these top notch and would be willing to give them 5 stars. I think this brand typically has delicious high quality chocolate snacks.
4 / 5
Who does not love chocolate and hazelnut? Lindt has the smoothest, creamiest chocate. The truffle inside is amazing. Add that crunch of hazelnut in the middle and it is perfect. Rich chocolatey flavor with the hazelnut to top it off. It is well worth the buy and I believe that everyone shoud try them
4 / 5
you really can’t go wrong with hazelnut and chocolate. You can taste the high quality in all of Lindt products. I love having a little stash of these in my house for those days when I need a little pick-me-up.