BY LINDT

Hazelnut makes a toasty, buttery contribution to this elegant flavor pairing. A delicate milk chocolate shell with hazelnut pieces surrounds a smooth hazelnut-flavored milk chocolate center. Each case contains approximately 800 truffles.

Discover the LINDOR truffle. Smooth, melting, luscious. When you break its shell, LINDOR starts to melt and so will you. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste.

• Flavor: Hazelnut
  • Packaging: Box, Wrapper
  • Taste: Milk Chocolate

Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Milk, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Barley Malt Powder, Vanillin (Artificial Flavoring)], Vegetable Oil (Coconut, Palm Kernel), Sugar, Chocolate, Hazelnuts, Cocoa Butter, Milk, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Barley Malt Powder, Artificial Flavors.

Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely adore Lindt LINDOR Truffles. Kt would be a dream to receive a whole case of the yummy little mouth fulls in the flavor of hazelnut. They are the perfect treat with a nice hot cup of coffee.
Stephanie P.
This chocolate just melts in your mouth. It is a must buy love the hazelnut taste. I normally buy the mixed bag and eat one a day :) it's a decent price but you are getting great chocolate I recommend this product to whoever enjoys melt in your mouth chocolate!
Lissette A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These truffle are so creamy and melt in your mouth almost as soon as you eat you. I honestly can't even describe them. So to put it short: they are delicious, creamy, and just the right size for a chocolate snack. You won't regret buying them
brianna l.
Lindt Truffles are probably my all time favorite candy. Hard chocolate shell with a creamy chocolate filling and the hazelnut is so delicious! I only eat these around Christmas time because otherwise I wouldn't be able to control myself lol.
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
I love these Lindt Lindor Truffles!!!! They are good in every flavor, some richer than others. The Hazlenut is my favorite, satisfying enough that I don't feel the need to eat more and more of them, yet not so rich that I feel sick if I do decide to eat more than one!
May B.
I'm a chocolate lover so I might be biased but these are really freakin good! I love all lindor treats but these are so good and just melt in your mouth, I've loved every flavor I've tried and haven't been disappointed yet! !
Allison B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love hazelnut chocolate!! These are so yummy and smooth! I do have a few questions about where they get their cocoa beans. I've read some interesting and not so good articles about Lindt using child labor :(
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
First off, every Lindt chocolate truffle flavor is to die for. But the hazelnut is phenomenal; with actual pieces of the nut it's such a delight to eat. It's a good value it's the same price as the the other flavors and it's just delicious.
Sydney T.
Philadelphia, PA
Linder truffles are one of my favorite chocolates. Super smooth and creamy. As a matter of fact, they are so chocolatey and rich that they actually stop me from eating too much! They are a little more expensive than some other chocolate brands, however, they are definitely worth it and so great to give as a gift or part of a gift.
Kylen D.
Philpot, KY
London truffles are my weakness!! The hazelnut flavor really had me confused upon first bite. A strong coffee flavor took over my pallet. It reminded me of the hazelnut frappe from Starbucks... When you add extra espresso! None the less, this truffle was delicious, but one cannot eat many in a row.