BY LINDT

Classic Recipe Bars Provide The Perfect Introduction To Our Original Swiss Chocolate Recipes, Focusing On The Swiss Tradition And Heritage. Enjoy This Indulgent Hazelnut Flavor Blended With Our Premium Milk Chocolate.

Lindt Chocolate Embodies The Passion And Expert Craftsmanship Of Its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt Delivers A Unique Chocolate Experience Offering A Distinctly Smooth And Rich, Gourmet Taste.

• Flavor: Hazelnut
  • Taste: Milk Chocolate
  • Piece Count: 1
  • Weight: 4.4 Oz (125 G)

Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Hazelnuts, Milk, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Soya Lecithin (Emulsifier), Barley Malt Powder, Artificial Flavor.

Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
I’m not typically a fan of chocolate but this is my all time favorite chocolate I’ve ever had the pleasure of tasting.
Jacqueline P.
Bountiful, UT
This is my favorite chocolate bar. Although this brand is a little more pricey I definitely think it is worth it.
Janelle A.
My favorite hazelnut flavored chocolate! The absolute best! I love hazelnut and this is the perfect blend!
Mercedes N.
Nobody loves chocolate more than I do I swear, I eat chocolate every single day and if it wasn’t so unhealthy I would eat a full bar of this every day.
Live.learn,eat B.
Oshawa, ON
I love anything that has hazelnut in it. This is my favourite flavour from lindt chocolate!!