BY LINDT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Birthdays are the Everyday Holiday Wish friends and family a Happy Birthday with this elegant gift of Lindt chocolate. This keepsake box is filled with a yummy selection of treats including: White Chocolate Cranberry Pistacio Bark; Excellence chocolate bars and diamond pieces; Lindor Truffles in milk, white and dark chocolate. Lindt chocolate embodies the passion and expert craftsmanship of its Lindt Master Swiss Chocolatiers. Lindt delivers a unique chocolate experience offering a distinctly smooth and rich, gourmet taste. We call it Chocolate Beyond Compare.

kelly s.
Burbank, IL
Got this as a gift actually and it was amazing!! I seriously love this brand. I would eat truffles forever if I could. this package has sooo much variety. typically I don't leave my comfort zone of the regular milk chocolate truffles but it was nice to be able to step out of my comfort zone and try new types.
Nicole P.
Aberdeen, WA
Lots of artificial flavorings in your Lindt chocolate makes you go, yum! ONLY worth buying if your going for 70%, 85%, 90% or 99% Cacao bars. Some of the bars are processed with alkali!!! So make sure to check the label. On a side not, this is not ethically sourced chocolate. Spend your money on Endangered Species brand or even ZOTTER.
Aleksys B.
Pittsburg, CA
I like to buy these types of assorted chocolates for my friends and family . It's a perfect gift because it's easy and almost everyone loves chocolate . The chocolate is of course great and overall I love the birthday theme
Nancy F.
Tecumseh, OK
We all love Lindt truffles, milk chocolate white chocolate and the fillings are nice too especially caramel. We don't eat them very often as they are kind of expensive.
Danyele B.
Lindt always has the cutest packaging that make perfect gifts. I love to give s coworker a Lindt Collection for a sweet little gift that anyone will enjoy. And a bonus the candies are scrumptious. ❤️❤️❤️
Talena P.
vine grove, KY
This is so good I'm not a big candy person so when I get candy it llast me while if u gt this and not aa big candy person like it u can out it in the frezze and it wo;l last a whule
Marina A.
Vancouver BC , BC
These are small, the size of small (or even smaller!). That makes it very difficult to unwrap, very tedious process. For that size, no individual wrapping would make more sense, but I guess it's not something Lindt would do.
Emily K.
Kalamazoo, MI
The way I see it, you can never go wrong with lindt chocolate. I can see that it is wuite pricey in comparison though. This one makes for a great, versatile gift
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
YUM! Lindt chocolates are amazing! A bit pricer, but worth it, and they are great to pick up and add to a gift for anyone....everyone loves them!
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nothing can beat the taste of Lindt. Their chocolate has the perfect milk which melts in your mouth. It gives the perfect taste on your buds.
Crystal B.