BY LINDT

Makes a Great Gift New! With a varied collection of Gourmet Truffles and exquisitely-crafted, delectable pralines that is certain to please any chocolate lover, this beautiful box is an easy answer to the question of what to give. Twenty-six pieces. Gourmet Truffles Include: Milk Chocolate: The creamy center is twice dipped into our signature smooth milk chocolate. 2 Dark Chocolate Vanilla: A vanilla-infused soft truffle center is enrobed with a drizzled, dark chocolate shell. 3 White Chocolate: A rich, creamy white chocolate center is surrounded with twice-dipped white chocolate. 4 Hazelnut: A velvety hazelnut flavored center is coated with milk chocolate and chopped hazelnut and finally drizzled with creamy white chocolate. 5 Dark Chocolate: A soft, creamy dark chocolate center is enveloped in a shell of intense, yet smooth, dark chocolate. Pralines Include: Milk see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I usually get these as a gift from my former boss for Christmas and birthdays. I am a chocolate lover and these are that over the top luxury chocolate that just tastes amazing, it melts so creamy in your mouth and like I said the taste is amazing.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
I love Lindt chocolate. They have such high quality chocolates for a reasonable price. I can eat them all the time. They are not too sweet but not too bitter. The perfect chocolate! Would definitely recommend it to any chocolate lover
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Oceanside, CA
Lindt chocolates are very creamy and not too sweet. Truffles are my favorate and when I don't have Sees available Lindt truffles are just as good. You can't eat too many only one or two is satisfying.
aslin j.
aslin j.
I don't know what they put in these but they are so good. It really good quality chocolate which can be a nice gift. Doesn't have no funny after taste and it's real smooth.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Ozark, AL
Love the taste of the milk chocolate flavor, I adore pralines and the assortment of the chocolates in the container are scrumptious
Anna O.
Anna O.
Whitewater, WI
I bought this as a gift for a friend. And she finished it within two days. Later she asked where I bought it so she could buy more
Aminah S.
Aminah S.
Spring Hill, FL
Lindt is honestly the best lol , once you eat any of there chocolates it's really hard to go back to Hershey's and kitkats:/
Migdalia M.
Migdalia M.
Sweet and delicious chocolates that just melt in your mouth. They're so creamy it almost feels like you're eating ice cream.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Huntsville, AL
Truffles are my favorite. this one is rich and smooth it dissolves so silky. I have to hide them for my secret snack.
Karina D.
Karina D.
Brookline, MA
The chocolate is so tasty, and the fillings are to die for. I absolutely love the easy bitesized concept about them.