Lindt Gourmet Truffles

Master Swiss Chocolatier Since 1845. Milk Chocolate Truffle. Dark Orange Truffle. White Chocolate Truffle. Hazelnut Truffle. Dark Chocolate Truffle. Vanilla Truffle 1-877-MY-LINDT. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My boyfriend got me these for valentines day and it is such a quality package of chocolate with a good variety of chocolates." in 1 review
  • "They are sinfully addictive my husband gt these for me for my birthday and im nt a huge fan of dark chocolate but i will tell you this i ate the entire box of chocolates on my lunch break by far the best chocolates i have ever received!" in 1 review
  • "Perfect for a special occasion I love chocolate and these are so good love the verity" in 1 review
  • "I get these for my birthday every year just because how delicious they are!!!!" in 1 review
  • "The only thing is that I'm a purist when it comes to chocolate and would prefer to have nothing inside of my milk chocolate truffles." in 1 review
Elise W.
Received for Christmas and these are tasty, there are definitely noticeable differences from the standard Lindt truffles you find in a bag. I'd prefer a bit more variety in a deluxe truffle package, this box has doubles of each flavor and I don't like white chocolate. Would love some mix and match styles added too with different chocolates inside and out.
Tkenya M.
Lindt Gourmet Truffles are so good ūüėä. The Lindt Gourmet Truffles make me want to drop out of school and just eat them all day. They are are so affordable and very delicious. They are so purchase worthy.
Kimberly W.
Wise, VA
Two words...Lindt and Truffles..seriously that can never be a bad thing! Yummy!! I love these and people love getting them as gifts!! I have found them pricey at times, but so worth it! I would totally recommend these.
Veronica C.
The best option for a gift or a sweet treat during the day. This truffles has made with excellent ingredients because the flavor it's unique. I can not be able to eat just one at the time.
Savannah R.
My family loves these chocolates! I like to buy them as presents. They're a bit pricey compared to other chocolates, but the taste is so rich, I consider them to be fancy (gourmet) chocolates. I don't buy them often, but when I do, my family and I enjoy every last truffle.
Kaysie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This chocolate is very rich like if you consume more than one in one sitting then you'll be in the dentist office the next day! It's a good chocolate and I like the hard outer chocolate and the burst of liquid chocolate in the center, it's like a little surprise after you bite into it.
Neisha B.
One of the best chocolate boxes I've ever purchased! They are magnificently addictive and delicious. A wonderful gift for friends or family , Although a bit pricey, it is very much worth it. I recommend it for anyone with a sweet tooth!
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
Ohhh boy. Lindt chocolates are the best, and these are even better. Lindt chocolates are smooth and creamy, and have more of the chocolate flavor than the sugar flavor a lot of truffles have. I usually have one or two flavors in a box like this of ones I don't like, but I love ALL of these.
Elisabeth B.
These shocked me with their full, smooth flavor! They really are just bold and rich and incredible. Absolutely worth a little fuller price tag for the fuller taste. I love how the middle is soft and absolutely melts in your mouth!
These truffles are so amazing! They all are so rich and creamy. They variety makes it perfect if you've want to sample the different flavors, or like multiple types of their truffles. The packaging is so cute and elegant it makes for a great gift, romantically or not.
Samantha K.
Napa, CA
Do these taste good?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Are these the same as what you can purchase individually wrapped?
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are these worth paying the extra money above and beyond the bags of truffles that you can purchase from lindt? I always want to treat myself but object to paying the price when the bagged truffles are so delicious and indulgent.
Noelle L.
Is there any coconut cream ones present in the box?
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
I wanna try these are they worth it? What kind of chocolate is it?