BY LINDT

Master Swiss Chocolatier Since 1845. Milk Chocolate Truffle. Dark Orange Truffle. White Chocolate Truffle. Hazelnut Truffle. Dark Chocolate Truffle. Vanilla Truffle 1-877-MY-LINDT. see more...

• What flavors are in this? 3 Answers
  • Alguien le gusta ese producto y porque??1 Answers
  • Where can I get these before Valentine's Day?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "They are sinfully addictive my husband gt these for me for my birthday and im nt a huge fan of dark chocolate but i will tell you this i ate the entire box of chocolates on my lunch break by far the best chocolates i have ever received!" in 1 review
  • "The only thing is that I'm a purist when it comes to chocolate and would prefer to have nothing inside of my milk chocolate truffles." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend got me these for valentines day and it is such a quality package of chocolate with a good variety of chocolates." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for a special occasion I love chocolate and these are so good love the verity" in 1 review
  • "I get these for my birthday every year just because how delicious they are!!!!" in 1 review
Elise W.
Elise W.
Received for Christmas and these are tasty, there are definitely noticeable differences from the standard Lindt truffles you find in a bag. I'd prefer a bit more variety in a deluxe truffle package, this box has doubles of each flavor and I don't like white chocolate. Would love some mix and match styles added too with different chocolates inside and out.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Rockwall, TX
These truffles are perfect and aren't to expensive either. I absolutely love the perfectly creamy center and have never found a truffle to match these. Lindt is just a great brand in general and all of their chocolates taste so great and for such a great price too. Highly recommended especially for gifts to women. :)
Karen D.
Karen D.
My kids and mother-in-law love these things. I have them in the house whenever she visits, and the kiddos have figured that out, so they are always asking for them. At least I can get them to behave because if they act out, they don't get a chocolate! My MIL like to have one with her coffee or after dinner.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This is the most scrumptious chocolate in the entire universe it is so yummy it is really really tasty and melts in your mouth and there is no other word for it it's just really awesome I really recommend it to everyone I need different flavors and many different kinds it is really just very tasty
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
My family loves these chocolates! I like to buy them as presents. They're a bit pricey compared to other chocolates, but the taste is so rich, I consider them to be fancy (gourmet) chocolates. I don't buy them often, but when I do, my family and I enjoy every last truffle.
Victoria
Victoria
These truffles are so amazing! They all are so rich and creamy. They variety makes it perfect if you've want to sample the different flavors, or like multiple types of their truffles. The packaging is so cute and elegant it makes for a great gift, romantically or not.
Sanya P.
Sanya P.
My husband got me these for Valentine's Day and ever since I have been buying a box a month! These are great! The variety, the texture, the filling! Amazing my favorites without any doubt. I highly recommend as a gift espescially if you know they enjoy chocolates!
Neisha B.
Neisha B.
One of the best chocolate boxes I've ever purchased! They are magnificently addictive and delicious. A wonderful gift for friends or family , Although a bit pricey, it is very much worth it. I recommend it for anyone with a sweet tooth!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Santa Maria, CA
Lindt truffles are my favorite truffles. The flavor in the chocolate is so delicious and smooth. It doesn't just taste like chocolate but a much smoothr chocolate and I like the variety that they have including white chocolate.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
So delicious. I am not a huge chocolate fan but I really do enjoy these as a special treat. Great flavor and quality. Much better then other brands. They are a little pricey but well worth it. I would recommend to others!!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
American Cyn, CA
Do these taste good?
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these the same as what you can purchase individually wrapped?
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these worth paying the extra money above and beyond the bags of truffles that you can purchase from lindt? I always want to treat myself but object to paying the price when the bagged truffles are so delicious and indulgent.
Noelle L.
Noelle L.
Is there any coconut cream ones present in the box?
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
I wanna try these are they worth it? What kind of chocolate is it?