BY LINDT

Master Swiss Chocolatier Since 1845. Milk Chocolate Truffle. Dark Orange Truffle. White Chocolate Truffle. Hazelnut Truffle. Dark Chocolate Truffle. Vanilla Truffle 1-877-MY-LINDT. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are sinfully addictive my husband gt these for me for my birthday and im nt a huge fan of dark chocolate but i will tell you this i ate the entire box of chocolates on my lunch break by far the best chocolates i have ever received!" in 1 review
  • "The only thing is that I'm a purist when it comes to chocolate and would prefer to have nothing inside of my milk chocolate truffles." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend got me these for valentines day and it is such a quality package of chocolate with a good variety of chocolates." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for a special occasion I love chocolate and these are so good love the verity" in 1 review
  • "I get these for my birthday every year just because how delicious they are!!!!" in 1 review
Kaysie D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This chocolate is very rich like if you consume more than one in one sitting then you'll be in the dentist office the next day! It's a good chocolate and I like the hard outer chocolate and the burst of liquid chocolate in the center, it's like a little surprise after you bite into it.
Tkenya M.
Lindt Gourmet Truffles are so good ūüėä. The Lindt Gourmet Truffles make me want to drop out of school and just eat them all day. They are are so affordable and very delicious. They are so purchase worthy.
Lucky B.
These are dangerously delicious! They melt in your mouth with rich enchanting euphoric flavors! This is one of my favorite go to sweet tooth soothersūüėć
Iriabeth C.
Los angeles, CA
These were a favorite thus last Christmas and quickly became one of my favorites. Literally melt in your mouth. Delicious!
Rebekah E.
SO good! Quality chocolate for a pretty descent price. Makes the perfect gift for your loved one or yourself!
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
I am a sweet tooth and this is just taking it to another level ! Just buy some and you will thank me !
Tracy B.
Clawson, MI
Lindt gourmet truffles are addictive. My boyfriend bought these for me and has me hooked!
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
Really good and a nice holiday gift for clients or colleagues. I would recommend
Adiana P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Lindt Gourmet Truffles sooo delicious. Melt in your mouth. Worth the money. ūüĎć ūüĎć ūüĎć
Sharonda K.
Ocean Springs, MS
WARNING!! They are sinfully addictive my husband gt these for me for my birthday and I'm nt a huge fan of dark chocolate but i will tell you this i ate the entire box of chocolates on my lunch break by far the best chocolates i have ever received!!
Samantha K.
Napa, CA
Do these taste good?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these the same as what you can purchase individually wrapped?
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these worth paying the extra money above and beyond the bags of truffles that you can purchase from lindt? I always want to treat myself but object to paying the price when the bagged truffles are so delicious and indulgent.
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
I wanna try these are they worth it? What kind of chocolate is it?
Noelle L.
Is there any coconut cream ones present in the box?