BY LINDT

Master Swiss Chocolatier Since 1845. Milk Chocolate Truffle. Dark Orange Truffle. White Chocolate Truffle. Hazelnut Truffle. Dark Chocolate Truffle. Vanilla Truffle 1-877-MY-LINDT. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are sinfully addictive my husband gt these for me for my birthday and im nt a huge fan of dark chocolate but i will tell you this i ate the entire box of chocolates on my lunch break by far the best chocolates i have ever received!" in 1 review
  • "The only thing is that I'm a purist when it comes to chocolate and would prefer to have nothing inside of my milk chocolate truffles." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend got me these for valentines day and it is such a quality package of chocolate with a good variety of chocolates." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for a special occasion I love chocolate and these are so good love the verity" in 1 review
  • "I get these for my birthday every year just because how delicious they are!!!!" in 1 review
Sara G.
Hawthorne, CA
I am a sweet tooth and this is just taking it to another level ! Just buy some and you will thank me !
Amanda S.
Plano, TX
I am a chocolate lover! These are amazing!! The only thing is that I'm a purist when it comes to chocolate and would prefer to have nothing inside of my milk chocolate truffles.
Sharonda K.
Ocean Springs, MS
WARNING!! They are sinfully addictive my husband gt these for me for my birthday and I'm nt a huge fan of dark chocolate but i will tell you this i ate the entire box of chocolates on my lunch break by far the best chocolates i have ever received!!
rebekah b.
Bakersfield, CA
Pretty Good Candies for the price. I have had better (like See's) BUT these are very tasty as well great as a gift for someone special or even yourself!
Carole S.
Mountain Home, AR
I absolutely love these! Truffles are my favorite! and theses are sooooooo good!
keimya d.
Norfolk, VA
I eat this everyday and all day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alicia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I TRIED THESE TODAY AND LET ME TELL YOU ALL OF THEM ARE SO CREAMY. THE BEST PART IS THAT THEY ARE ALL VERY UNIQUE IN FLAVOR
Danielle W.
Bloomsdale, MO
This is the Best candy ever. Could eat them every day. Every time i get them my kids eat them as will
Jennifer L.
My boyfriend got me these for valentines day and it is such a quality package of chocolate with a good variety of chocolates. It also comes with a brochure explaining each truffle and what is in it.
Taylor T.
Fenton, MI
I get these for my birthday every year just because how delicious they are!!!!!
Samantha K.
Napa, CA
Do these taste good?
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these the same as what you can purchase individually wrapped?
Dawn B.
Goodyear, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
Are these worth paying the extra money above and beyond the bags of truffles that you can purchase from lindt? I always want to treat myself but object to paying the price when the bagged truffles are so delicious and indulgent.
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
I wanna try these are they worth it? What kind of chocolate is it?
Noelle L.
Is there any coconut cream ones present in the box?