Lindt Gold Bunny Dark Chocolate

by Lindt

The Lindt Gold Bunny…the Easter icon in Canada! The most exquisite dark chocolate bunny dressed in gold, with a brown ribbon and golden bell that rings! Lindt Gold Bunny Dark 100g

Cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soya lecithin, artificial flavour. May contain traces of peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds and milk.

Who else LOVES dark chocolate?
Start your review of Lindt Gold Bunny Dark Chocolate!
Susan S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love European chocolate, whether it is milk, white, or dark. It has a smooth, creamy taste, which I struggle to find made in the states. I got my chocolate bunny the day after Easter, and it was 50% off. I ate half, and could have ate it all.
Jessica  D.
Eastman, GA
Lindt chocolates are my absolute favorites!! I love getting them and giving them as gifts:) it's the perfect little bite of chocolate and dark chocolate just makes them 100 times better!
Daniela R.
Buffalo Gap, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Me encantan son deliciosos su rico y perfecto sabor te encantarán te enamoraras de su sabor
Matilde H.
Boston, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I get one of these each year around Easter time in my basket and they are so good! I eat this about once and year and get them at target most often. I love the gold packaging and the bunny shape. The flavor is a nice rich chocolate that I would definitely recommend.
Deymi A.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't really like dark chocolate but this gold bunny definitely made me change my mind about dark chocolate! It is so freaking tasty. My grandma always buys chocolate and i thought "let me try this". It was amazing! Now this gold bunny has a place in my heart.
Two M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I mean I have them. I just haven’t ate them yet. I get them around holidays but I never eat them 😅
Breyonna S.
Let's be honest, Lindt is a very good chocolate and this bunny is no exception to that. These bunnies are definitely eye catching and really have that luxurious look to them that makes them look expensive. They make a great gift since the packaging is so pretty. The chocolate is very expensive tasting and just melts in your mouth.
Susan S.
I love chocolate bunnies and this brand is great. The chocolate tastes amazing and is soft in your mouth. You can buy them at Food Lion, Kroger, and probably other places as well.
Stephanie N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Perfect for an Easter basket of all ages! Who doesn't love a block of chocolate? 😋
Christina A.
Havelock, NC
This dark chocolate doesn't have a bitter taste. It's very creamy and enjoyable. It always makes me come back for more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...